Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 7:14:15 PM EDT
I got settled in last friday, but i've worked every day since then. Ten plus hour shifts with no end in sight. I'd like to get out to the levy west of Krome sometime next week, but it's looking like I might be off Sunday October 10th or Monday October 11th. If I am, is anyone interested in meeting up for a early morning or late afternoon shoot? LMK with an IM. I check ARFCOM daily after work, even if it's just for a few minutes.

I have a bunch of Q3131A that needs careful disposal.

Vedubin and JoeyA, R U Down? Any other Miami folks interested?

HS1
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I was just thinking that myself, I'm a free man this week, so let me know when you want to go to the levy. call or IM when you figure out who/waht/where/when.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:16:55 PM EDT
[#2]
What levy are you referring too? Off what street is it?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I plan on going to Pops on Sunday if anybody wants to meet up.

Tom
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm working from 7am to 11am tommorrow. Perhaps a late afternoon gathering would be best b/c I have a few things to do after work.

The levy of which I speak is located west of Krome Ave a few miles south of Kendall Drive. 4X4 is usually required to make it out all the way to the levy. I've climbed the levy in my Jeep and shot along the canal on the other side. Both possibilities are legal and i've never had one problem from any JBT's COPS. The exact whereabouts of this spot shall remain private until we meet up. I think it's better for all of us if we keep this spot a secret. It is known to some folks, because i've hauled trash left behind by less conscientious shooters.

Anyone interested in meeting up for tommorrow afternoon, post in this thread and i'll IM you my cell# to arrange a meet up spot. There is 2WD friendly spot where I could run a shuttle service from. It's a few hundered yards from the line and your vehicle remains visible. LMK.

HS1
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:27:35 PM EDT
[#5]
At what time in the afternoon would be best for you???
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:50:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I had to work much longer than I expected today. It sucked. I'm off tommorrow but I have to renew my tags and insurance and hit the DMV. Just what I wanted on my day off.

If I can get everything done early enough, I'll probably head out to the levy.

JoeyA, i'll give you a call if I can make it. Hopefully a couple of hours notice will be possible.

223haiku, IM me a # I can reach you at tommorrow afternoon if you can make it.

JR/HS1
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:03:47 PM EDT
[#7]
cool beans, just let me know
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:52:09 PM EDT
[#8]
HighStrung count me in next time.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:12:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Things did not go well today. I'm back to work tommorrow for another hectic week with long hours.
Let's try for next weekend. I managed to renew my car insurance, but being Columbus Day the rest of my day off sucked. Have a good week guys!

Can those interested IM me a phone number I can reach you at.

JoeyA and Vedubin, I got your cell #'s.

AIRBORNE5697, IM me your #.

HS1
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:32:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
cool beans, just let me know

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top