Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2004 8:47:23 PM EDT
Okay, so many of us regs couldn't make the shoot last Sunday. If anyone wants to get together this Sunday to make up for it, let's do it. We will need to contact the Osceola Shooting Range to see if we can or not, but if they won't, then we can try for the Bradford Sportmen Farm in Graham. I am going to try and contact the Osceola Shooting Range tomorrow, but I don't have any contact info so I am going to have to wing it and do some calling around to get the info. Hopefully they won't have a problem. Unless CS223 can make it, we will have to bring our own materials cardboard ext.

I'll post my findings Thursday morning.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:09:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, I called Steve's office for the Osceola National Forest Range, and it seems though that we will not be able to use the Osceola National Forest Range during October. So it will be November until we can meet there again. October is the one month out of the year that we are unable to use the Osceola National Forest Range.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:28:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea November the Annual shoot nice and cool weather  I love it. Let just start planning for that shoot
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:48:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Are they totally closed in October?  Or can a random group of guys still show up and use the range?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:48:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Anybody shooting there tomorrow?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:56:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I was ther this morning, had the place to myself for a while. But I got to try out my new Registered Reciever AR-15. I had a lots of fun even it was by myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top