Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 4:23:05 PM EDT
Any thoughts on this one still kicking around?  We're gettin nigh into the months where it'd be nice weather & all that.....
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I was thinking of doing the Miami-Lake City run next month - hurricanes permitting.  Let me know if you wanna share a ride with some other interested folks.

BTW, any interest in the SFDCC revival>  Count me in - my new AR's ready.  

Will you be at the TSSA New Shooter class at Markham this sunday?

Don C.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
It's saturday and I'll be there hopefully shooting if not just SOing the match.  I have some wicked blisters on my hands that need to heal up before Saturday if I am going to shoot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Ooops. Saturday it is.  I'll be there.

miamilightning
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:08:02 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a full or nearly full sponsor on board. No reason it shouldn't go off in fine style.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:10:02 AM EDT
[#5]
I mentioned sometime in November range should be clear of hunters getting ready for hunting Season. And it is alot cooler and damp so no more fires HEHE
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:11:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Is that the weekend of thanksgiving?  If so that just might play right into my plans......
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:30:18 PM EDT
[#8]
great Neil this I think will be a much better time, let see no hot air, no fucking HURRICANES, No BUGS LOL Damn I am one big PUSSY, but I love it mmmmm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top