User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2003 3:06:14 PM EDT
C.E. Safes & Security Products
1751 West Copans Rd
Pompano Beach FL
954 977 8499
Great people to deal with.
Safe delivered across the lawn through the sliding glass door into it's new home. They put shims in (sitting on carpet) so the door would not swing and hit the wall.
Gerry
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a Cannon Safe from them. Couldn't be happier, though I should have bought a bigger one! I was worried about my tile floors, no problems.
On time delivery and installation, spent some time with me to make sure I could open, even cleaned up and hauled away the crate and packing material.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 9:57:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I bought a Cannon Safe from them. Couldn't be happier, though I should have bought a bigger one! I was worried about my tile floors, no problems.
On time delivery and installation, spent some time with me to make sure I could open, even cleaned up and hauled away the crate and packing material.

Hey Ger, you must live near me then.  You should come out to the IDPA shoots at Markham park on the 4th saturday of the month.

Oh, and check out www.floridashootersnetwork.com too if you haven't already.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]
norman74 Can I shoot my Kimber Target? What equipment do I need?
Have not setup my reloading bench yet. Will have to buy some 45's. I think I only have 50.
What is the rifle match like. Setup? How about the shotgun?
Gerry
Living in Plantation working in Sunrise about 2 miles from Markham Park. Met Echo6 at Markham on Sunday. He took the wife and I out to Pops. I had fun, wife likes to have a target setup and I didn't have a frame so she didn't have as good a time.
Link Posted: 11/5/2003 3:07:36 PM EDT
[#4]
www.tssa.net

Everything you need to know about IDPA.  Shouldn't be a problem with your pistol. You just need a double mag pouch and a holster and you're in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top