Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2003 5:43:44 PM EDT
hello all, Me and some others have posed interest in a get together for Florida folks, mainly lookin at central florida (the panhandle is in a whole other world, lol). We have an on goin thread in the survival section, so check it out and post ideas , comments or opinons over there. All we have so far is a lil bit of interest, i would like to start gettin some dates and locations and information soon. The NE campout that the guys in GA jus had turned out really well. Granted we dont have the mountains, but i still think we could have a good time, I am interested in meeting "like-minded" ppl and doin some gear testing in the real world and see what works and what doesnt.

thanks for playing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#1]
and you missed the FDCC anniversary shoot because....
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 12:25:47 PM EDT
[#2]
lol..ill be honest, i have no idea what the FDCC shoot was. lol. oh well.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#3]
re:  FDCC  

It's a great time to do just what you're talking about.  I take out my "battle gear" and wear it through the day and on the different courses of fire.  I've used the meets to learn that a number of pieces of my gear are not suited to me for one reason or another.

As far as camping goes, as I stated on the Survival thread, the meets are at Osceola forest and myself and a few others have camped there from time to time...nights before the meets usually works pretty well!

Stephen
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#4]
i see. thats cool. maybe we'll figure something out. lol
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 2:14:38 PM EDT
[#5]
hey die-tryin, how about a link to the other thread?
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 3:37:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top