Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2003 3:55:10 AM EDT
I thought it would be cool to start a list thanking all the people and sponsors that contributed to putting this thing together.  This way, if everyone contributes to the list, nobody will get left out.

new-arguy
hawkeye
dirk_pit
whitehorse (yes even you )
m4real
not to mention your wives, girlfriends, and kids

Also the sponsors, 'cause without ya'll Neil might have actually gotten to LEAVE the clubhouse!
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 5:57:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know his "screen name" or even if he has one, but I can tell you this..."Chuck" is a very quiet guy. Never says much, never bitches or grumbles...just works...like a machine! One Helluva cog in getting these matches done, and dome well...month after month, after month. This one was NO exception.

Thank you Chuck! Along, of course with everyone else!

Link Posted: 9/2/2003 6:00:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I thought it would be cool to start a list thanking all the people and sponsors that contributed to putting this thing together.  This way, if everyone contributes to the list, nobody will get left out.

new-arguy
hawkeye
dirk_pit
whitehorse (yes even you )
m4real
not to mention your wives, girlfriends, and kids

Also the sponsors, 'cause without ya'll Neil might have actually gotten to LEAVE the clubhouse!

CS223
Tony M.
Paul
Mac
Dan
Dave C.
Norman74 (Thanks for tallying the scorecards and blowing the targets off the walls with that cannon of yours)

I know there's more....

Dirk
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#3]
YES! A big thank you for the hard work that went in to this
What a great group!
BM
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 7:01:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey everyone,
All of you who won prizes, no martter how big or small, I would really like to ask a favor of you. Can you email the manufacturer of the prize and thank them for participating? If you dont know who donated your prize, let me know what you got and I will tell you who to contact. I think we gave away over 200 prizes worth over $6k if Im not mistaken. In any case, it would be great if we could count on them again next year for donations, and a lot of heart felt thank yous for what they offered this year might help that happen. Thanks again.
-Neil

PS, cant believe the next shoot is already ony 2 weeks away.
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:52:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Already did :P
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top