Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2003 4:49:30 PM EDT
I'm going to San Destin tomorrow and was wondering if I could pack along my piece with me.  I'll be flying private so no metal detectors or any of that shit.  I don't have my MS CCW yet but its processing.  Would this be possible for me to do?  It'll probably be a glock 20 if that makes any difference.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#1]
It is legal to have it with you but not carrying it on your person without MS CCW.  If you are in a vehicle it has to be "securely encased".  doesn't matter if loaded or unloaded or any of that crap.  Just put it in the glove box or console and you're fine.

PS eat at fudpuckers if you get the chance.  tell Matt I sent ya'
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Any gun shows or anything going on this week?
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 3:24:12 AM EDT
[#3]
We have one next weekend in Panama City, so it's in the area somewhere.  If they do have one, you won't be able to miss the billboards.  It would be in Ft. walton at the Fairgrounds.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#4]
According to Florida law, it can be carried in your vehicle as long as it is not readily accessible. Examples are in a holster with a snap, box with a lid (locked or unlocked), or glovebox.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top