Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2003 11:06:17 AM EDT
Anyone bought a gunsafe recently? Get a good deal? Looking to purchase another safe and the place I got the first one has gone out of business. Interested in any business location in Florida and would prefer a Liberty but will certainly consider anything if the deal is good. TIA.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:45:45 PM EDT
[#1]
www.safegunvaults.com
[email protected]
there in pompano 954 977 8499
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 8:42:24 AM EDT
[#2]
When I was looking for a safe I called around to a couple of safe dealers in town and asked them to keep any eye out for a good safe at a good price.  

Literally the day after I called around I got a return call from one of the safe guys offering me a 35 cubic foot safe with an S&G lock for $600 all in - including delivery & setup.  As it turns out a widow was cleaning out her recently deceased husband's collections (watches, etc.) and just wanted to get rid of the thing.

Anyway, my advice (if you have the time to do this) is to call some local guys to see what they have.  You can get great deals out there if you have a little patience.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:12:20 PM EDT
[#3]
When I was first shopping for a safe I spoke to a pawnshop owner friend of mine who suggested checking into used jeweler's safes - seems this time of year can be very slow and some stores will downsize or go out of business. Many large safe dealers will have large jeweler's vaults they're looking to get rid of.

In fact, if you have any contacts in the pawn shop or jeweler world you might want to ask them if they can recommend any used safe dealers - they can save you big bucks.

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 7:50:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the reply guys. Definitely some good info and food for thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top