Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 6:13:19 PM EDT
I am very intersted in buying a Walther P99 but I'd like to shoot one before dropping some money into it.

Anybody know of any rangesin Florida that has one to rent?

I live in the Gainesville area.  Any fellow owners want to meet at the range sometime?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 8:49:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, we've got a SW99 in .40 for rent where I work. Come on in and I'll hook you up. I dont know a real lot about handguns, but they seem pretty dang similar to me!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Wish I could help ya out.
For some reason the exchange forum has alot of .40 P99s posted requesting trade for the 9mm.

My .40 P99 is fussy with ammo. It feeds only premium hydro's. Maybe that is why. IMO: It is accurate and comfortable although, not that reliable.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:07:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.

As my first handgun, I am actually interested in the 9mm version.

Any takers?  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top