Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 9:05:58 AM EDT
OK, we are holding the FDCC match on the last Sunday of the month, as usual. We are starting at 9:30 am, as usual, HOWEVER, we will be shooting at a DIFFERENT RANGE this month.

Our home range in Lake City will be closed for de-leading. So, we are shooting at the Bradford County Sporting Clays Range in Waldo this month.

This is an awesome range a few of us have been using for casual shooting for a year or so. The folks who run it are very friendly and have been inviting us to come and have a mtach their for a long time.

While this range is not free, they are charging us only $5 per shooter. Their normal range fee is $11 per shooter on a Sunday. So they are being very generous. While we will be using their short handgun range for our match, there is also a 300 yard rifle range that Im sure we can use after the match is over. There is also a awesome sporting clays course for those of you who want to do some clay shooting after the match.

All in all this is a really great place to shoot and I am glad we are finally going to hold a match there. I've been wanting to for months. I'll get someone to post directions to the range here soon. See you out there!!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 2:56:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there....

Dirk
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 5:07:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Dare I ask "Where's Waldo"?

Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:06:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Hahahahahaha!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:30:23 PM EDT
[#4]
I just might make it to this one.

If I'm a little lucky and get a decent job this summer, I might actually be able to afford a Defensive Carbine!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I did a search for directions for the range, can anybody validate the directions are accurate at this link?

www.afn.org/~ncfsa/brad-map.htm
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:02:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep. That's it. See you there.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 8:51:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Ya, that's what you said about the last directions you gave me...

Dirk
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ya, that's what you said about the last directions you gave me...

Dirk

What can I say Dirk? Those were third generation directions. Sorry I sent you all over BFE. I'll bet you were cussing me good huh? Funny how being so late still put you there a good hour ahead of Neil. Go figure.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:03:37 PM EDT
[#9]
No excuse... I'm pathetic.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 3:03:46 AM EDT
[#10]
New walls are done....

Dirk

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top