Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2003 6:33:13 AM EDT
So, May is upon us, and we should keep the tradition alive, especially since only 4 of us showed up last time. If anyone is wondering what's up with things going on behind the scenes in our area, this is the only way you're going to find out!
So, unless I get vetoed, I'm proposing:
Wednesday, May 14 @ 8PM
Hops in Plantation, slightly West of the intersection of University & Sunrise. Post here if you're coming, or otherwise let folks know.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:26:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Date and Time sound good to me.  Count me in.  As a newbie to the group just look for the short white guy with buzz cut and goatee.

Jeff
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll go if the wife lets me!
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
So, the time has been changed to 7 PM.  If ya'll don't get this, or can't make it, we'll still be there at 8 so please still come out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top