Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2003 1:58:46 PM EDT
Hey all.

If you haven't checked out FDCC and would like to do so, I can take 2 people and gear up to Lake City.  I go every month and take one friend.  You would have to drive to Deltona, (N of Orlando) and I will take us the rest of the way and back to Deltona.  We have to leave early in the morning, but it's always worth it.

Let me know, first come, first served.  Don't say that you want to come and not show, that always cranks my tail.  I want to take REAL people up there for some fun, not have vacant seats due to cancellations.

If you need gear, no problem.  I just ask that you bring your own ammo.  If you ask very nicely, I might even let you have that.

-White Horse
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 9:22:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Can I pleeeeeeaaaase have some ammo?
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Free Ammo? Did someone say free ammo?

Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:08:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can I pleeeeeeaaaase have some ammo?

Yeah.  No problem.  I got yer ammo RIGHT HERE!

Sheesh.

Ummm.  This offer is open to new shooters, not wise guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top