Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2002 5:51:30 PM EDT
Looking to get a Picatinny and vert grip for my USC.. who makes these and where can I purchase them?

First HK thread! YAY!
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 7:24:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey Verm! -You're from over on HKpro too, right?

I got my HK rail and Knights Vert. Grip from my local dealer, however Cal's Sporting Armory www.calssportignarmory.com has the best price online,a nd basically ALWAYS has them in stock (my dealer had to order one in for me, but I prefer to by local. Also, Tactical Excellence, www.tacticalexcellence.com IIRC, makes metal rails for the top and front.

I am VERY happy with the KAC grip BTW.

Who-hoo!!!! 1st HK reply!!!!!!!!!!

-Justin
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 2:49:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea i'm on HKpro also... I'll have to check with my gunshop and see if they can get me a rail and kac grip.
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.calssportingarmory.com/
He's a MAJOR distributer for HK including G36 accessories,plus any accesory you could want,pistol shotgun rifle,extremly knowledable
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey guys ,I have a question about the USC.
On page 15 of there catalog it shows the USC with a short upper Picatinny rail, on page 26 they show a "short receiver Picatinny rail (fits USC)". I called customer service and the rep said since he didn't have a catalog in front of him and that he is not aware of any other rail system -then it doesn't exist. Does anyone know about the rail on pg 26 ? Is it a good choice? What are some other things that  I can do to the USC to make it even more awesome?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top