Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/21/2017 10:39:33 PM EDT
Shortest version I can manage:

Have MPX Gen2(going on 2 years in hand)done into K config. It's heavy and wide. I havent had any issues.  I think the MP5SD and K are more sexy and seem to have better aftermarket support. Primary use is suppressed home defense and some covert vehicle carry.

Other than "Sig sucks" and "HK or go home", what are some good/bad points of switching, preferably from people who have owned/handled both.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have an MPX. And I never will, because I already have an MP5SD and MP5K-PDW.

The SD is the nicest gun I've ever shot in many ways. Recoil characteristics, sound reduction, ergonomics, great iron sights, super easy to load magazines. Looks cool as hell.

There's nothing like an MP5.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
You need to be asking yourself what you want them for. I like to buy flawed guns so I can bitch about them with some authority.

If you're looking for a modern PCC that's actually a step forward, I'm hoping the CMMG Guard lives up to the hype.  An MP5 isn't so much a step forward, it's just undeniably cool.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:24:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't have an MPX. And I never will, because I already have an MP5SD and MP5K-PDW.

The SD is the nicest gun I've ever shot in many ways. Recoil characteristics, sound reduction, ergonomics, great iron sights, super easy to load magazines. Looks cool as hell.

There's nothing like an MP5.
View Quote
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:27:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I love my MP5 clones. Reliable, accurate, virtually no recoil, suppresses better than anything else I own... what's not to like? (Other than the price tag).
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You need to be asking yourself what you want them for. I like to buy flawed guns so I can bitch about them with some authority.

If you're looking for a modern PCC that's actually a step forward, I'm hoping the CMMG Guard lives up to the hype.  An MP5 isn't so much a step forward, it's just undeniably cool.
View Quote
Part A:  home defense/personal defense when vehicle based and pretty rock solid reputation with the guys in the books I've been reading since high school, in addition to probably being lighter and slightly more suppressor friendly.

Part B: I was taken in by the videos for the MPX when it came out. I have almost been taken out by the seeming lack of manufacturer and aftermarket support in the way of user interfaces.  There seems to be 3 or 4 variations of the MPX on the web with just slightly different optics.  The forend is getting to me.  The fact that when I took the barrel off the bolts that secure it deformed the handguard rail slightly(piss poor engineering and forethought on that issue) got to me.  I guess the fact that the MPX has an interchangeable barrel at all should be a redeeming quality, and it is.  With the HK system, it's either K or SD per unit. So I'll "need" 2. Maybe I need to look at one of the Carbon fibre handguards and see if that improves the weight issue with the MPX.  

The seeming lack of 13.5LH threading on HK barrels is curious. Of course, I have a can that isn't supported very well by the manufacturer so no 3 lug capability with it and booster pistons are special order.

I've wanted an MP5 platform since 92 or 93.
Maybe I'm just tired of the MPX.

Maybe I'm just tired and ranting.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:20:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I shot both the mpx and a few zenith mp5s on Friday.  The mpx felt cheesy if that makes sense.  The mp5s were just in a different class.  The recoil was slightly lighter in the mp5 but both are 9mm so recoil was minimal. Where the MP5 really seem to shine to me was not in the recoil but how smooth the gun seems to operate and it felt more balanced. I got to shoot a Zenith z-5rs with a silencerco Omega, the level of sound supression was fantastic.  Not to mention it just has an iconic look the design may be old but it's definitely not outdated.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Another "haven't shot the MPX", but I handled one at a gunshop, and being a Sig pistol guy and loving the 55X series, I wanted to like it, but it felt/looked like Sig took the AR15 and tried to make an MP5 out of it.

I bought a Zenith Z5RS instead. I put 1,000 rounds through it in the first weekend to be sure I wanted to SBR it. As commented above, the irons are perfect. Really, no need for a red dot. A tritium big dot will suffice. The manual of arms is intuitive.

The MP5K comes with an automatic ego booster that adds +13 to your hit probability and dexterity. It's like the vorpal sword of guns. Your familia will forever wonder if you live a secret life of a black ops assassin.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:58:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The MP5K comes with an automatic ego booster that adds +13 to your hit probability and dexterity. It's like the vorpal sword of guns. Your familia will forever wonder if you live a secret life of a black ops assassin.
View Quote
That's all you had to say right there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:21:06 PM EDT
[#9]
I had gen 2 MPX that had to go back to Sig for a bolt replacement that finally got it running right.  It was a great gun, however it's a bit large and heavy for 9mm imo.  It was sold shortly after I picked up an SP5K.  

The SP5K shoots better, has better recoil (although both are very mild), better ergos for me, and is just a hell of a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I've shot a MPX, Scorpion, and owned a Scorpion Carbine.  I only own an MP5 in regards to SMG-type weapons.  They're expensive, but cheap to shoot and the joy you will get from shooting an MP5 is one of the greatest thing.  Every time I throw a mag in it and start plinking things down range I just get a huge smile on my face.  People are right when they say there is nothing like an MP5.  They're cool as hell, look great, are reliable, and just undeniably fun.  The closest gun to it in regards to fun is a CZ Scorpion (pistol, not carbine), but even then I just find the MP5 more fun.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I went with a K because SIG's track record of not supporting or discontinuing rifle product lines.  I really wanted an MPX with 9 and other caliber barrels, just never panned out.

As far as upside on the K and other MP5s:
Legacy design with multiple part sources
Tiny, even with the BT folder
New MAD bolts
New ETS mags coming
New MI forearms
Clones come with threading and tri-lug mounts for suppressors

I'd say the biggest downside is optics mounting, but I run open sights, and an XS front post is awesome.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 9:28:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Have you shot both?  I like HK better,  but the mpx just shoots better.  Only reason I would go mp5 over mpx would be for an SD upper or if I had access to a sear pack.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 9:54:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Have you shot both?  I like HK better,  but the mpx just shoots better.  Only reason I would go mp5 over mpx would be for an SD upper or if I had access to a sear pack.
View Quote
I have not shot an MP5 though I may go to the jailer that has my can and do a rental to get a feel for it. The main reason I got the MPX was the user interface as I have been running ARs for a while. I had an SW5 in the early 00s but vever shot it. The HK platform seems sleeker, more maneuverable and more concealable.  The MPX seems like a mini anvil for weight. I did take mine from the 8" to a 4.5" for a lower profile package but it only helped marginally.  I usually have the MPX in a laptop soft bag when it's out of the house.  On this side of the curtain, the MP5 was virtually as prevalent as a handgun under the coats of the go-and-doers so I figure it would more than do it for me.  Maybe the answer is keep the MPX for the house and get an HK for road.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 10:32:38 AM EDT
[#14]
I prefer my HK to an MPX. I have shot two. I agree that the manual of arms is familiar on the MPX. And the MPX is easier to mount optics etc. nothing beats the CDI factor of the HK. Go to a public range and you will get lots of looks and people wanting to try it. The thing I didn't like on the MPX was the ambi safety dug into my hand. I'm sure that could be fixed without too much trouble.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 10:44:19 AM EDT
[#15]
I kept my Mp5k (Zenith Z-5p SBR), I did not keep my MPX.  Would have loved to but when the opportunity came to trade it for a pristine Colt SP1 rifle I opted for the Colt since I had the Mp5k and an Uzi Model A.  I also now have a micro K CZ Evo and don't plan to let it go either.  It's the closest thing to an Mp5k when it comes to shit eating grin fun - and cheaper at around $1k with conversion costs.

Both the mp5k and the Evo micro K are lighter and more handy than the MPX.  Both have cheaper mag options than the MPX.  Both are I believe more robust and trouble free.  I had a relatively new MPX but it was already a gen 2 model.  The MPX has a reputation of not being a good suppressed shooter if that is of concern to you - tends to blow debris back into your face as I understand but I did not shoot mine suppressed.  Truth be told, I traded my MPX without ever even shooting it period - and I don't miss it.

Earl
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#16]
There's only 2 groups of people in the SMG and PCC world, it's the MP5 guys, then there's the other guys. Look at it as an investment, the MP5 will always be iconic as opposed to the MPX which will fade away soon ( like the p320 )
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 10:00:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Oh good Gosh you had to use that comparison...I just sold my 320 at the gunshow last weekend.  I didn't want to mess with the 2 month turn around and can't abide a gun that can go boom if I don't pull the trigger...and no, I didn't get what I paid for the damn thing either.  I uh bought another Glock :)

Quoted:
There's only 2 groups of people in the SMG and PCC world, it's the MP5 guys, then there's the other guys. Look at it as an investment, the MP5 will always be iconic as opposed to the MPX which will fade away soon ( like the p320 )
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#18]
MP5 = LED ZEPPELIN
MPX = WARRANT
Yes they're both rock bands BUT only one is still relevant after 40+years.
I've shot both but own 3 MP5's.
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#19]
The MP5 roller locks are the smoothest shooting 9mm guns I've shot.  I own a 94 and a B&T APC9 and have shot a few clones: Zenith, POF, Coharie and one other brand I forgot...the roller locks have a slight edge in recoil "feel" over the APC9, but they are pretty close.  The APC9 is just so well put together and feels like everything is gliding on roller bearings.

I've handled a Scorpion and MPX and personally, I'd sell the MPX and never look back.  The newer MKE clones (Zenith) are excellent value for what you get.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 8:34:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I have not shot an MP5 though I may go to the jailer that has my can and do a rental to get a feel for it. The main reason I got the MPX was the user interface as I have been running ARs for a while. I had an SW5 in the early 00s but vever shot it. The HK platform seems sleeker, more maneuverable and more concealable.  The MPX seems like a mini anvil for weight. I did take mine from the 8" to a 4.5" for a lower profile package but it only helped marginally.  I usually have the MPX in a laptop soft bag when it's out of the house.  On this side of the curtain, the MP5 was virtually as prevalent as a handgun under the coats of the go-and-doers so I figure it would more than do it for me.  Maybe the answer is keep the MPX for the house and get an HK for road.
View Quote
Go get a feel for it.  They shoot great but will still have more felt recoil than your MPX.  You can't even bumpfire the MPX it has so little recoil.  Best way it to just get both.  I'd have sold my MPX by now if it wasn't form 1'd just because of SIGs shitty way of handling everything.  Still cannot buy a caliber exchange kit after like 3 years.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:18:31 PM EDT
[#21]
You really need to go play with an MP5 for a few days.

I try hard to like my MP5s, but the MPX wins hands down. The MPX shoots better, mounting lights with pressure switch is better (you want for HD), Bolt hold open is nice on the MPX (Mp5 is really annoying without bolt hold open), MPX has way better mag changes, MPX has a better stock in my opinion, MPX is slick. You can train and get used to using the MP5 irons, but seriously they are not in the same league as a good red dot. The trigger is also way better on the MPX (replaced with aftermarket) and you can switch out the selector with a right hand colt standard AR one.

The MP5 is heavy, longer, less ergonomic, and basically old news. I think most of the people who pick MP5 is just because they are so sexy and historic and seen in so many movies. I tried hard to like my MP5, I even bought a Zenith clone to use out in the desert, I mounted optics, drilled holes to mount a rail for a light that would work with a suppressor, and after all this messing around I still liked the MPX better. I realized with the MP5 I was just trying to make it into an MPX because I grew up loving the MP5. Its so sexy and cool, but its just not as good as an MPX for real use. Maybe buy one to have fun with, and they are cool to own and take to the range, but I wouldnt replace my MPX for one unless you realize the limitations of them.
The MP5SD is cool too, but now you have a longer, heavier gun than a suppressed MPX (with cut barrel and can underneath handguard), and the MP5SD shoots 124gr the same speed as the MPX shoots the 147gr. You really have a winner with the MPX especially with a can under the handguard.

I ACTUALLY USE my subguns, and I use it a lot. In and out of vehicles, hunting fast jackrabbits at night, training....I would never take the MP5 over an MPX, ever. The safety selector is easier and therefor safer with the MPX in and out of vehicles. Also, considering almost all departments and good guys have gone to AR/M16s, the manual of arms will be more familiar when you switch between them.

I also like that the MPX firing system doesn't rely on the stock. Its all contained and has been extremely reliable and easy to maintain and clean. The MP5 is more of a pain to clean, and eventually will wear worse than the MPX I think. I worry that the MP5 (especially with clones) have tolerances that aren't perfect, and relying on the stock on the back to have a good buffer and alignment is another worry that the MPX doesn't have.

The MP5 is smooth but definitely not as good as the MPX. You will miss your MPX if you ever do a class/training/competition. Drive up towards a target, slam on the brakes, hop out, safety off, engage multiple small targets or moving targets, safety on, back in the vehicle. Try this 5 times with an MPX and 5 times with an MP5, even throw in some reloads if you want, you'll see quickly how superior the MPX is.

You're more than welcome to shoot a bunch of my stuff if you're ever out in Nevada.  And..I would feel bad for you if we went out all night bunny blasting and you had an MP5 instead of an MPX.

p.s. Im not trying to knock the MP5, I think the MP5 is one of the coolest guns ever made, and if you're post was "whats a cool gun for me to buy to take to the range?" I would say MP5 all day! But if you're going to mount stuff and use this, I would stick with MPX every day!
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 10:39:06 AM EDT
[#22]
IMHO, you will never find "your" answer here, or for that matter, anywhere on the internet.  I have seen answers for both the MP5 is better and MPX is better here in this thread alone.  Why, because everyone is different.  The only way for you to know is to buy a used clone and live with it for a while.  If I want something that I am not sure of, I buy it used for a good price.  If I like it, I keep it.  That way I can sell it for what I paid for it and not loose a bunch of money.

This is coming from a guy that likes the idea of a piston driven pistol caliber upper for the AR platform.  Why because I'm fortunate enough to own pistol caliber Colt AR systems that I can't get to run as smooth as my MP5 clones.  Of course SIG doesn't want to sell me a pistol caliber upper for my AR.  No, they want me to buy a whole new firearm system including mags.  But I digress.  You say that you owned clones in the past.  Why do you want to get another one now?  That is not so much important for me to know as for you to know.  YMMV.

Scott
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 12:13:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
IMHO, you will never find "your" answer here, or for that matter, anywhere on the internet.  I have seen answers for both the MP5 is better and MPX is better here in this thread alone.  Why, because everyone is different.  The only way for you to know is to buy a used clone and live with it for a while.  If I want something that I am not sure of, I buy it used for a good price.  If I like it, I keep it.  That way I can sell it for what I paid for it and not loose a bunch of money.

This is coming from a guy that likes the idea of a piston driven pistol caliber upper for the AR platform.  Why because I'm fortunate enough to own pistol caliber Colt AR systems that I can't get to run as smooth as my MP5 clones.  Of course SIG doesn't want to sell me a pistol caliber upper for my AR.  No, they want me to buy a whole new firearm system including mags.  But I digress.  You say that you owned clones in the past.  Why do you want to get another one now?  That is not so much important for me to know as for you to know.  YMMV.

Scott
View Quote
I owned A clone in 99 or 00. One.   Because it didn't come with a mag and I didn't have internet at the time to find one I sold it unfired for almost double what I paid for it.  I had a GSG for a while and while I know it wasn't the same operating system or cartridge I did like the user interface of the system. I've been here long enough to know I won't find 'my' answer here. Thanks for the concern.  What else I know is that at my age I try not to have to buy everything I want to know about and then sell at a loss what I don't like. Been there and done that way too many times.   If I can get solid feedback from a wide enough base I call it good and take the plunge.  When I got the MPX I didn't care about how many different barrel lengths or how many calibers I could convert it to. I wanted a 9mm PDW for all intents and purposes.   The more that is available to me for research about the HK platform the more I begin to lean towards it. This is especially true when it comes to the newer cans being developed and the other options more recently developed for this platform.   Had there been so much info available to ME when I had the clone 16 years ago I would have kept it and still had it, as an SBR and most definitely suppressed.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Like most decisions in life, a pro/con list helps. To be fair, I've never shot an MPX, so I'm going off of what others have said about it.

MP5

Pros:

-Iconic weapon with decades of positive end-user experience behind it
-Iron sights are very easy and fast to use
-Better aftermarket support, mostly (except for AR accessories)
-Accurate, reliable, and durable (with the exception of extractor springs, which are $6 apiece and can be changed by the end-user in minutes); examples with 100,000+ rounds are not uncommon
-Extremely smooth recoil
-Magazines are easier to find, if not necessarily cheaper
-Braces are becoming more widely available
-Suppresses extremely well, and 3-lug barrel is standard on most models
-Zenith and many clone manufacturers offer excellent CS
-Very easy to use as a host for a registered sear, along with other HK weapons

Cons:

-Heavy, especially with A3 sliding stock
-Lack of BHO
-Mounting optics is more difficult due to lack of railed receiver (unless equipped with one), as is unobstructed optics view due to permanent front sight ring
-Rear sight elevation adjustment requires special tool
-Safety is difficult to reach with thumb
-Still very expensive for what amounts to a range toy
-Trigger system not as good or customizable
-Some people don't like the magazine release as much as the AR pattern (I don't mind it)

MPX Pros (compared to MP5)

-Easier to mount optics/aftermarket irons
-Manual of operations very similar to AR
-BHO included
-Easier to mount lights (although recent aftermarket handguards for MP5 have made this less so)
-More muzzle devices available due to threaded barrel (Zenith weapons have standard 1/2x28 threads and 3-lug barrel)

MPX Cons

-Not as effective suppressed due to more gases hitting shooter in face, and users report MP5 being quieter
-Less smooth recoil
-SIG's CS and support for this weapon has been lacking
-Less durable parts and components
-More proprietary parts, while parts from a variety of MP5 manufacturers are cross-compatible

Overall, I would say the MP5 wins out. Although it is less familiar to someone used to ARs, training can make a person as fast and effective with an MP5, and the lack of a BHO is not a deal-breaker in practice. Mounting an optic to an MP5 is not as easy, but that can be fixed by welding a rail to the top of the weapon, and there are several viable aftermarket mounts available. The fact that it is smoother, quieter and less gassy when suppressed, has more available parts on the market, seems to be more durable, and is backed by superior CS makes this weapon the better choice. Plus, add the cool factor which few weapons can match, and you've got a real winner.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Like most decisions in life, a pro/con list helps. To be fair, I've never shot an MPX, so I'm going off of what others have said about it.

MP5

Pros:

-Iconic weapon with decades of positive end-user experience behind it
-Iron sights are very easy and fast to use
-Better aftermarket support, mostly (except for AR accessories)
-Accurate, reliable, and durable (with the exception of extractor springs, which are $6 apiece and can be changed by the end-user in minutes); examples with 100,000+ rounds are not uncommon
-Extremely smooth recoil
-Magazines are easier to find, if not necessarily cheaper
-Braces are becoming more widely available
-Suppresses extremely well, and 3-lug barrel is standard on most models
-Zenith and many clone manufacturers offer excellent CS
-Very easy to use as a host for a registered sear, along with other HK weapons

Cons:

-Heavy, especially with A3 sliding stock
-Lack of BHO
-Mounting optics is more difficult due to lack of railed receiver (unless equipped with one), as is unobstructed optics view due to permanent front sight ring
-Rear sight elevation adjustment requires special tool
-Safety is difficult to reach with thumb
-Still very expensive for what amounts to a range toy
-Trigger system not as good or customizable
-Some people don't like the magazine release as much as the AR pattern (I don't mind it)

MPX Pros (compared to MP5)

-Easier to mount optics/aftermarket irons
-Manual of operations very similar to AR
-BHO included
-Easier to mount lights (although recent aftermarket handguards for MP5 have made this less so)
-More muzzle devices available due to threaded barrel (Zenith weapons have standard 1/2x28 threads and 3-lug barrel)

MPX Cons

-Not as effective suppressed due to more gases hitting shooter in face, and users report MP5 being quieter
-Less smooth recoil
-SIG's CS and support for this weapon has been lacking
-Less durable parts and components
-More proprietary parts, while parts from a variety of MP5 manufacturers are cross-compatible

Overall, I would say the MP5 wins out. Although it is less familiar to someone used to ARs, training can make a person as fast and effective with an MP5, and the lack of a BHO is not a deal-breaker in practice. Mounting an optic to an MP5 is not as easy, but that can be fixed by welding a rail to the top of the weapon, and there are several viable aftermarket mounts available. The fact that it is smoother, quieter and less gassy when suppressed, has more available parts on the market, seems to be more durable, and is backed by superior CS makes this weapon the better choice. Plus, add the cool factor which few weapons can match, and you've got a real winner.
View Quote
I think what you're missing about mounting lights/lasers, is that with the MPX you have four positions for mounting, and with pressure switches mounted on top the MPX is very nice for mounting stuff. The MP5 on the other hand essentially only has 2 positions for mounting (right side and underneath). Do to the position of the MP5 charging handle you cannot use a pressure switch no matter what rail system you use. Mounting a light, let alone laser like PEQ, just doesnt work with the MP5. Second, the MP5 will be longer suppressed no matter what, because you cannot recess the can under the rail like on the MPX. Surefire X or Scout with pressure switch is wonderful, and not usable on an MP5.

Durability, I don't think can be a negative for either, considering the MP5 clones and HK MP5 have had issues in the past, and the MPX is still fairly new. So far if I had to stake my life one on, it would be the MPX. That thing just runs. And like I said above, the MPX doesn't rely on the stock assembly to function. So with the MP5 you can have a failure if you mess up the stock, or like poeple have had issues with that pin hole cracking and now you're done. I actually would give reliability/durability to the MPX to be honest.

Iron sights will never be as quick as a red dot, they just wont, its why you see competition shooters who stick with the MP5 put red dots on them.

Mag changes aren't an issue with the release, its the issue with inserting a loaded mag onto a closed bolt, or even just inserting them.

Bolt Hold open is HUGE!! I love the Youtube videos of everyone shooting their clone MP5 and jerking forward when there's no round in the chamber. You don't want to know when the gun is empty? Especially with a gun where inserting full mags is kind of a pain. When you go out shooting for a night, and you've shot a few rounds here and there, dont you want to know if theres a round in the chamber or not? Bolt hold open is a must. There is no modern rifle being developed that wouldnt have a bolt hold open. Even the UMP (meant to replace MP5) has a BHO.

Not sure about gas, but I experience very little gas from my MPX with 6" barrel, that being said theres less gas up the nose with the MP5, however the MP5 is way dirtier.

If we are arguing recoil between a MPX and MP5 in 9mm, well then you might as well argue between recoil of a ruger 10/22 and a Marlin 10/22, or stop letting your 5 year old daughter type responses, come on..

Customer service, again I'm not sure what the issue is, but Sig if you call them, they answer, and they help you, just like Zenith or anyone else.

I think the ONLY two pros to the MP5 are the mags are smaller and easier to carry, and the gun is slightly quieter suppressed.
And the negatives are numerous, including the size of the MP5. The thing is pretty big and heavy for what it is.
You can practice all you want, but a lighter, shorter gun with bolt hold open and better mag changes, is going to be quicker and more effective than a longer heavier one. And all this still isnt even getting into the hollow point issues that people report with MP5 and MP5 clones. Sig will eat everything.
Or how about Zenith specifically saying not to use +P ammo in their MP5s. Sig will launch a 124+P gold dot pretty nicely.

If you give someone unlimited training time with both an MP5 and MPX, they would beat their times with the MPX. Its just a more ergonomic and user friendly gun.

Sorry but MPX wins hands down.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 8:39:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think what you're missing about mounting lights/lasers, is that with the MPX you have four positions for mounting, and with pressure switches mounted on top the MPX is very nice for mounting stuff. The MP5 on the other hand essentially only has 2 positions for mounting (right side and underneath). Do to the position of the MP5 charging handle you cannot use a pressure switch no matter what rail system you use. Mounting a light, let alone laser like PEQ, just doesnt work with the MP5. Second, the MP5 will be longer suppressed no matter what, because you cannot recess the can under the rail like on the MPX. Surefire X or Scout with pressure switch is wonderful, and not usable on an MP5.

Durability, I don't think can be a negative for either, considering the MP5 clones and HK MP5 have had issues in the past, and the MPX is still fairly new. So far if I had to stake my life one on, it would be the MPX. That thing just runs. And like I said above, the MPX doesn't rely on the stock assembly to function. So with the MP5 you can have a failure if you mess up the stock, or like poeple have had issues with that pin hole cracking and now you're done. I actually would give reliability/durability to the MPX to be honest.

Iron sights will never be as quick as a red dot, they just wont, its why you see competition shooters who stick with the MP5 put red dots on them.

Mag changes aren't an issue with the release, its the issue with inserting a loaded mag onto a closed bolt, or even just inserting them.

Bolt Hold open is HUGE!! I love the Youtube videos of everyone shooting their clone MP5 and jerking forward when there's no round in the chamber. You don't want to know when the gun is empty? Especially with a gun where inserting full mags is kind of a pain. When you go out shooting for a night, and you've shot a few rounds here and there, dont you want to know if theres a round in the chamber or not? Bolt hold open is a must. There is no modern rifle being developed that wouldnt have a bolt hold open. Even the UMP (meant to replace MP5) has a BHO.

Not sure about gas, but I experience very little gas from my MPX with 6" barrel, that being said theres less gas up the nose with the MP5, however the MP5 is way dirtier.

If we are arguing recoil between a MPX and MP5 in 9mm, well then you might as well argue between recoil of a ruger 10/22 and a Marlin 10/22, or stop letting your 5 year old daughter type responses, come on..

Customer service, again I'm not sure what the issue is, but Sig if you call them, they answer, and they help you, just like Zenith or anyone else.

I think the ONLY two pros to the MP5 are the mags are smaller and easier to carry, and the gun is slightly quieter suppressed.
And the negatives are numerous, including the size of the MP5. The thing is pretty big and heavy for what it is.
You can practice all you want, but a lighter, shorter gun with bolt hold open and better mag changes, is going to be quicker and more effective than a longer heavier one. And all this still isnt even getting into the hollow point issues that people report with MP5 and MP5 clones. Sig will eat everything.
Or how about Zenith specifically saying not to use +P ammo in their MP5s. Sig will launch a 124+P gold dot pretty nicely.

If you give someone unlimited training time with both an MP5 and MPX, they would beat their times with the MPX. Its just a more ergonomic and user friendly gun.

Sorry but MPX wins hands down.
View Quote
Most of those issues I already addressed in my post. Also, no need to be a jerk about it; this isn't GD or anything.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You really need to go play with an MP5 for a few days.

I try hard to like my MP5s, but the MPX wins hands down. The MPX shoots better, mounting lights with pressure switch is better (you want for HD), Bolt hold open is nice on the MPX (Mp5 is really annoying without bolt hold open), MPX has way better mag changes, MPX has a better stock in my opinion, MPX is slick. You can train and get used to using the MP5 irons, but seriously they are not in the same league as a good red dot. The trigger is also way better on the MPX (replaced with aftermarket) and you can switch out the selector with a right hand colt standard AR one.

The MP5 is heavy, longer, less ergonomic, and basically old news. I think most of the people who pick MP5 is just because they are so sexy and historic and seen in so many movies. I tried hard to like my MP5, I even bought a Zenith clone to use out in the desert, I mounted optics, drilled holes to mount a rail for a light that would work with a suppressor, and after all this messing around I still liked the MPX better. I realized with the MP5 I was just trying to make it into an MPX because I grew up loving the MP5. Its so sexy and cool, but its just not as good as an MPX for real use. Maybe buy one to have fun with, and they are cool to own and take to the range, but I wouldnt replace my MPX for one unless you realize the limitations of them.
The MP5SD is cool too, but now you have a longer, heavier gun than a suppressed MPX (with cut barrel and can underneath handguard), and the MP5SD shoots 124gr the same speed as the MPX shoots the 147gr. You really have a winner with the MPX especially with a can under the handguard.

I ACTUALLY USE my subguns, and I use it a lot. In and out of vehicles, hunting fast jackrabbits at night, training....I would never take the MP5 over an MPX, ever. The safety selector is easier and therefor safer with the MPX in and out of vehicles. Also, considering almost all departments and good guys have gone to AR/M16s, the manual of arms will be more familiar when you switch between them.

I also like that the MPX firing system doesn't rely on the stock. Its all contained and has been extremely reliable and easy to maintain and clean. The MP5 is more of a pain to clean, and eventually will wear worse than the MPX I think. I worry that the MP5 (especially with clones) have tolerances that aren't perfect, and relying on the stock on the back to have a good buffer and alignment is another worry that the MPX doesn't have.

The MP5 is smooth but definitely not as good as the MPX. You will miss your MPX if you ever do a class/training/competition. Drive up towards a target, slam on the brakes, hop out, safety off, engage multiple small targets or moving targets, safety on, back in the vehicle. Try this 5 times with an MPX and 5 times with an MP5, even throw in some reloads if you want, you'll see quickly how superior the MPX is.

You're more than welcome to shoot a bunch of my stuff if you're ever out in Nevada.  And..I would feel bad for you if we went out all night bunny blasting and you had an MP5 instead of an MPX.

p.s. Im not trying to knock the MP5, I think the MP5 is one of the coolest guns ever made, and if you're post was "whats a cool gun for me to buy to take to the range?" I would say MP5 all day! But if you're going to mount stuff and use this, I would stick with MPX every day!
View Quote
Wow! I want to move to Nevada just for this. 
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Most of those issues I already addressed in my post. Also, no need to be a jerk about it; this isn't GD or anything.
View Quote
Not trying to be a jerk, I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I was just rambling while at work lol.
Cheers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wow! I want to move to Nevada just for this. 
View Quote
Best state ever. 70% open free land you can do anything you want. Go out by Tonopah NV and park in the day, hike off the road and you'll have jack rabbits running all around you. bring at least three 30 rounders if you don't want to head back to the truck constantly for ammo. They run and bounce pretty quick too so be ready. At night you can drive for 12 hours down dirt roads and just spot light. We normally go through a case of ammo by around 3am and then head home. But they're out all night. If you go to Vegas, rent a car and spend the night in Tonopah, its a good place to check out and only a little north of vegas.

https://nationalmap.gov/small_scale/printable/fedlands.html

Yellow areas are public free land:

Sorry way off topic but this stuff is fun!
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:34:24 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Not trying to be a jerk, I'm sorry if I came off as rude, I was just rambling while at work lol.
Cheers.
View Quote
No problem!
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:55:08 AM EDT
[#31]
If you do go roller delay, I recommend the SP5K. All german. Less likely to have issues than a clone, pof, or mke.

Another consideration is the B&T apc9. It gives you all the modern ergonomic updates that are found on the mpx. It is a very simple blowback design (i.e. less parts to fail) yet is as soft/smooth shooting as the mp5 due to its hydraulic buffer. It is my favorite pistol caliber sbr if limited to semiauto-only.

I have an all German MP5K-N and all German MP5-N, both fullauto. I love them. They can be made to be almost as good ergonomically as the more modern SMGs, save for one feature - the last round bolt hold open. Also, the roller delay series suffer in the extractor/extractor spring design, but this is easily overcome by swapping the spring every 4-5,000 rounds. The Dakota and MI Mlok fore ends open up options for mounting a white light, etc. B&T stocks give the ergonomics of the A2 stock, while folding to allow for more compact storage. B&T optic rails allow modern optic mounting. The ambi lower with ESSL solves the ergonomic issues encountered with the standard SEF selector lever and shorter ambi levers.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If you do go roller delay, I recommend the SP5K. All german. Less likely to have issues than a clone, pof, or mke.

Another consideration is the B&T apc9. It gives you all the modern ergonomic updates that are found on the mpx. It is a very simple blowback design (i.e. less parts to fail) yet is as soft/smooth shooting as the mp5 due to its hydraulic buffer. It is my favorite pistol caliber sbr if limited to semiauto-only.

I have an all German MP5K-N and all German MP5-N, both fullauto. I love them. They can be made to be almost as good ergonomically as the more modern SMGs, save for one feature - the last round bolt hold open. Also, the roller delay series suffer in the extractor/extractor spring design, but this is easily overcome by swapping the spring every 4-5,000 rounds. The Dakota and MI Mlok fore ends open up options for mounting a white light, etc. B&T stocks give the ergonomics of the A2 stock, while folding to allow for more compact storage. B&T optic rails allow modern optic mounting. The ambi lower with ESSL solves the ergonomic issues encountered with the standard SEF selector lever and shorter ambi levers.
View Quote
Ignore the HK SP5k. If you are buying an MP5 it is meant to have a suppressor on it. The SP5K does not have a tri lug or threaded barrel. It also doesn't have the paddle mag release which makes the ergos for changing mags quickly impossible. Having a smith add these is approaching a grand on top of the HK price.

Get an Omega or Zenith. If I were buying right now I would go with this.
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 10:04:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm leaning towards that O9SD or the K with the threaded 3 lug barrel.  The Dead Air Wolf 9SD is on my short list of 'to buy' cans.  I love specialized weapons and the SD has been a favorite for decades.  I was thinking on the SiCo 9SD but something is rubbing me the wrong way about SiCo lately.  They seem more..... weird than they used to, if that makes any sense.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm not a big fan of PCCs for "serious social use," and Sig and their concept of "product support" annoy me, but IMHO:

If you are intending to use a PCC (let's be honest, a semi-SMG), the MPX is frankly the way to go.

The MPX is a modern design that is much more modular and adaptable, easier to accessorize, better native mounting architecture, more ergonomic, and produced using modern manufacturing methods, in mass production, with manufacturer support (even with the above caveat).

The MP5 is overtly complex for a modern weapon, requires specialized support (not something the "average" gun owner who can do basic maintenance on an AR can fix at home--even if they did have the parts), ergonomically poor in comparison, aging architecture all around, market is flooded with clones of inconsistent quality, and on top of all that is heinously expensive to "do right."

...At the same time, lest anyone think that I'm just being shitty about the MP5:

The MP5 is infinitely cooler and more iconic that MPX frankly will ever be, especially, in my personal opinion, the MP5SD.

If money were not an option, and I needed to pick one 9MM PCC for my collection, I would pick an MP5 over the MPX any day--but again, I wouldn't really use a PCC for anything other than fun.

Ultimately it gets down to which you would prefer to spend your money on.

Again, while I'm not an advocate of PCCs for defensive use--it'd be ridiculous for anyone, whether they're an MPX-fan or MP5-fan to say that either is "not good enough" to be used as a defensive weapon if need be, I think, this being a gun board and all, we sometimes get a little too invested in "platform wars," this thing is better than this thing because _____________ . The elements of your satisfaction in your purchase are always a lot more than just the practical function of the weapon, even someone who is the perfect example of "best performance, price no object" is deriving satisfaction from the fulfillment of their ideology.

I guess what I'm saying is "buy what you like best."

~Augee
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm not a big fan of PCCs for "serious social use," and Sig and their concept of "product support" annoy me, but IMHO:

If you are intending to use a PCC (let's be honest, a semi-SMG), the MPX is frankly the way to go.

The MPX is a modern design that is much more modular and adaptable, easier to accessorize, better native mounting architecture, more ergonomic, and produced using modern manufacturing methods, in mass production, with manufacturer support (even with the above caveat).

The MP5 is overtly complex for a modern weapon, requires specialized support (not something the "average" gun owner who can do basic maintenance on an AR can fix at home--even if they did have the parts), ergonomically poor in comparison, aging architecture all around, market is flooded with clones of inconsistent quality, and on top of all that is heinously expensive to "do right."

...At the same time, lest anyone think that I'm just being shitty about the MP5:

The MP5 is infinitely cooler and more iconic that MPX frankly will ever be, especially, in my personal opinion, the MP5SD.

If money were not an option, and I needed to pick one 9MM PCC for my collection, I would pick an MP5 over the MPX any day--but again, I wouldn't really use a PCC for anything other than fun.

Ultimately it gets down to which you would prefer to spend your money on.

Again, while I'm not an advocate of PCCs for defensive use--it'd be ridiculous for anyone, whether they're an MPX-fan or MP5-fan to say that either is "not good enough" to be used as a defensive weapon if need be, I think, this being a gun board and all, we sometimes get a little too invested in "platform wars," this thing is better than this thing because _____________ . The elements of your satisfaction in your purchase are always a lot more than just the practical function of the weapon, even someone who is the perfect example of "best performance, price no object" is deriving satisfaction from the fulfillment of their ideology.

I guess what I'm saying is "buy what you like best."

~Augee
View Quote
Completely agree. 556/blk for bad guys.
Which also makes the MPX better for the fun times, because its consistent with the manual of arms for the AR/M16.
and man that MPX is a fun little gun.

but the MP5SD is pretty damn iconic and cool, I would understand owning one.

Definitely a tough call if you can only have one..
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 1:54:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Chicks like the MP5 more than the MPX

In the end, that's what really matters

Link Posted: 9/1/2017 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Chicks like the MP5 more than the MPX

In the end, that's what really matters

http://i.imgur.com/riMXx89h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/eu8VYyXh.jpg
View Quote
Just like they like VW beetle convertibles in light blue...but I aint buying one of those....

Also they need some ears in, a can, and the selector up on full auto before they get to decide
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 10:28:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Ignore the HK SP5k. If you are buying an MP5 it is meant to have a suppressor on it. The SP5K does not have a tri lug or threaded barrel. It also doesn't have the paddle mag release which makes the ergos for changing mags quickly impossible. Having a smith add these is approaching a grand on top of the HK price.

View Quote
I disagree. It's worth the expense to add the 3-lug barrel and paddle mag to the SP5K. A factory German made HK always trumps a licensed copy or clone. I truly wish HK just offered the SP5K as a SP5K-N with paddle mag.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 11:57:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I disagree. It's worth the expense to add the 3-lug barrel and paddle mag to the SP5K. A factory German made HK always trumps a licensed copy or clone. I truly wish HK just offered the SP5K as a SP5K-N with paddle mag.
View Quote
Based on what? The fact that HK stamped on the gun? Other than POF the clones are fine.

If you have smith do all that work to it. Adding the paddle mag, putting in a new barrel and then refinishing the gun(because when you drill and weld on it this needs to happen) COMPLETELY NEGATES THE FACT THAT HK MADE IT. ITS NOT "FACTORY" ANYMORE, IT IS CUSTOM.

This is also ignoring the end price still. Nobody has yet posted an objective/technical reason for getting an SP5K.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 2:03:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Shortest version I can manage:

Have MPX Gen2(going on 2 years in hand)done into K config. It's heavy and wide. I havent had any issues.  I think the MP5SD and K are more sexy and seem to have better aftermarket support. Primary use is suppressed home defense and some covert vehicle carry.

Other than "Sig sucks" and "HK or go home", what are some good/bad points of switching, preferably from people who have owned/handled both.
View Quote

I did the same thing a few months ago. My MPX was SBR'd, I removed the stock, sent a letter to the ATF and they removed it from the registry. I agree with all your reasons, plus I have a friend who knows everything about MP5's.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 2:26:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Based on what? The fact that HK stamped on the gun? Other than POF the clones are fine.

If you have smith do all that work to it. Adding the paddle mag, putting in a new barrel and then refinishing the gun(because when you drill and weld on it this needs to happen) COMPLETELY NEGATES THE FACT THAT HK MADE IT. ITS NOT "FACTORY" ANYMORE, IT IS CUSTOM.

This is also ignoring the end price still. Nobody has yet posted an objective/technical reason for getting an SP5K.
View Quote
SP5K is made by HK. Asking why the SP5k is better than a licensed copy or clone is analogous to asking why a Colt is better than a DPMS or a SwissArms 551 is better than a Sig Sauer 556.

There is no drilling/milling/welding required to add a paddle mag to the SP5K.

B&T MP5K-N barrels are made to true HK spec. B&T has been an OEM supplier to HK for these and other barrels. The barrel can be installed without the need to refinish. And having that barrel installed by the likes of TSC, Terry Dyer, Urbach, or TPM does not at all take away from the firearm it enhances it.

Objective benefits of the SP5K include latest F-type bolt head and ambi lower.

Jim Schatz (G3kurz) on the topic:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-clone-talk/266873-clone-just-durable-2.html

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-talk/194477-hk-licensing.html

It's not a matter of whether the SP5K is better, it is a fact that it is. The question for debate is whether the juice is worth the squeeze.
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
SP5K is made by HK. Asking why the SP5k is better than a licensed copy or clone is analogous to asking why a Colt is better than a DPMS or a SwissArms 551 is better than a Sig Sauer 556.

B&T MP5K-N barrels are made to true HK spec. B&T has been an OEM supplier to HK for these and other barrels. The barrel can be installed without the need to refinish. And having that barrel installed by the likes of TSC, Terry Dyer, Urbach, or TPM does not at all take away from the firearm it enhances it.

It's not a matter of whether the SP5K is better, it is a fact that it is. The question for debate is whether the juice is worth the squeeze.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said and perfectly stated. If economics/affordability/expense aren't an issue an SP5K or HK 94 sent to TPM, TSC, or IGF, trumps an MPX any day. It is a lot to spend and a PITA but "the juice is worth the squeeze" to me personally, to others though, I can understand how it may seem ridiculous.
I had TSC go the B&T barrel route on my Sp5k (Mp5k-N) and having it remarked was a no brainer value added wise.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#43]
OP, I have an Omega 9K and am very happy with it. With that said, what would you have in a SP5K to bring it up to the same specs? 
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 7:50:24 AM EDT
[#44]
I've shot a lot of HK MP5s over the years but I prefer the ergonomics and flexibility of the MPX gen2 factory SBR I own.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
OP, I have an Omega 9K and am very happy with it. With that said, what would you have in a SP5K to bring it up to the same specs? 
View Quote
$2200 - $2500 SP5K
$500 B&T barrel
$350 barrel install by TSC
$250 paddle mag install

If you're mechanically inclined, you can buy the  
DIY no-drill/weld/refinish paddle mag kit from HK Parts for $130.

Mike Otte will install his own MP5K-N spec barrel for $500, which includes the barrel. It is a very good deal if you're so inclined. I personally prefer the B&T barrel because B&T has been an OEM supplier of barrels to HK, thus you are really getting the closest to a factory German K-N barrel as is possible without spending $3500 - $4k for a never installed German K-N barrel (yes, they actually command that much for just the barrel).

A SP89 converted to MP5K-N typically sells for $5500 - $7k depending upon the barrel used and which smith did the work.  They took a bit of a dip upon release of the SP5K, but SP89s still command a premium.

The SP5K based K-N is significantly more costly than a MKE or clone. It's not for everyone. But for what it is (a factory German roller delay), it is quite a good deal. 10 years from now I predict many people will lament not buying one at the current prices. Same with the recent SwissArms imports.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 10:28:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

$2200 - $2500 SP5K
$500 B&T barrel
$250 paddle mag install

Mike Otte will install his own MP5K-N spec barrel for $500, which includes the barrel. It is a very good deal if you're so inclined. I personally prefer the B&T barrel because B&T has been an OEM supplier of barrels to HK, thus you are really getting the closest to a factory German K-N barrel as is possible without spending $3500 - $4k for a never installed German K-N barrel (yes, they actually command that much for just the barrel).

A SP89 converted to MP5K-N typically sells for $5500 - $7k depending upon the barrel used and which smith did the work.  They took a bit of a dip upon release of the SP5K, but SP89s still command a premium.

The SP5K based K-N is significantly more costly than a MKE or clone. It's not for everyone. But for what it is (a factory German roller delay), it is quite a good deal. 10 years from now I predict many people will lament not buying one at the current prices. Same with the recent SwissArms imports.
View Quote
What about the full auto bolt, and any other mods to use his sear. Also, are there any other 922R parts that will need updated if going SBR?
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 10:41:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

$2200 - $2500 SP5K
$500 B&T barrel
$250 paddle mag install

View Quote
10 or whatever years from now, the ones that are new in the box will sell for far more than the ones that have had all kinds of aftermarket work done to them.

I like the SP5K for that reason only:  Investment.  It doesn't shoot any better than the far less costly choices and costs more because of who made it; not for what it does.  

For shooters, I went with MKE or US built guns.  Couldn't be more pleased.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

10 or whatever years from now, the ones that are new in the box will sell for far more than the ones that have had all kinds of aftermarket work done to them.

I like the SP5K for that reason only:  Investment.  It doesn't shoot any better than the far less costly choices and costs more because of who made it; not for what it does.  

For shooters, I went with MKE or US built guns.  Couldn't be more pleased.  
View Quote
Possibly, but let's look at the time since the 89 import ban. Does a NIB HK94 or properly converted 94 turned MP5-N sbr go for more money? Currently the latter commands a significant premium that is typically higher than the sum of the rifle/parts/labor.

I agree with you that a quality clone or MKE will do the trick for a shooter. I have owned clones (coharie mp5 and Sig Sauer 556 based 551/552 conversions) and have come to the realization that I greatly prefer the genuine article to the clone. For me, my German HKs, Swiss 55x, etc are my shooters. I would rather use the money it would cost to kit out a MKE and put that toward a German made HK. I also have no room for NIB safe queens. My SP89 turned MP5K-N has a factory German K-N barrel that was installed at the HK service center in GA. My DLO fullauto frame lives in it full time and it gets used every time I go to the range. My SP5K will eventually get the full K-N work over and will be another host for my Fleming sear and DLO frame.

Different strokes for different folks and I consider us very very fortunate to have so many options in HK roller delay pattern firearms.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 2:05:44 AM EDT
[#49]
leave it to Sig to build and sell a platform that has less support than MP5s, LOL...   as someone that turned a coharie mp5 pistol into an SBR around the 2010 timeframe, that is truly hard to comprehend given how little support there was for these guns just a few years ago.

The real question, if you are a fan of guns and movies, you have to own a MP5 or its kurtz version.  So if you own one of those, is it worth also buying an MPX?  Sort of optional although my LGS does sell Innovative Arms products and their integral for the MPX is pretty cool.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#50]
I would take my Evo"K" over a MPX all day, that being said MP5 rules supreme

Befor it comes up, they are both pending on F1's
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top