Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2013 7:00:34 AM EDT
Any suggestions on how to mount a sling Hk91? I have a CAI G3 and would like to use a sling in a "traditional" sense as in sling attaches bottom of buttstock and handguard. Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a circular eyelet on the left side of the front sight tower.  The sling attaches there via an HK-specific snap-link and the other end connects to the loop recessed in the left side of the stock.

Link
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
The 3 point sling connects to the front of the sight tower and on the left side of the handguard.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks! What I'd like to do is attach sling under the barrel/handguard. So I may shoot with a "hasty" style.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a DYI job to me. Get out the drill and self-tapping screws, maybe a section of Magpul rail on the front HG and use whatever kind of swivel you want. The good thing about my idea is that right now furniture for these rifles is dirt-cheap and plentiful, so if you destroy one another is only a few mouse-clicks away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top