Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2012 9:59:20 AM EDT
I am thinking about selling my SL8 to purchase a RA XCR. Know that RA has some issues but just wondering what others think of the idea?
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 10:14:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a SL8 long ago that I converted to use std capacity mags. I have an XCR right now and the SL8 went down the road. The XCR is a much better gun.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Does your SL8 have any conversion work done?
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 6:05:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't do it.  Just get the conversion done to your rifle and enjoy it the way its supposed to be.
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 4:15:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Already have a converted SL8 to G36.  The SL8 is the first one I bought before I found a converted one so it is excess.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Already have a converted SL8 to G36.  The SL8 is the first one I bought before I found a converted one so it is excess.

Well, if youve already got one... maybe. I personally wouldnt mind a whole rack of G36 clones, but maybe thats just me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top