Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2010 1:30:40 PM EDT
I want to mount an Eotech to my CETME and I want to be able to still use the irons. I can't afford to spend a lot but I don't want pure crap, either. What should I buy and where should I buy it?
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 6:06:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Weld it on like I did  
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 8:10:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I was considering that but I want to be able to use the irons without removing the Eotech. I doubt anything will sit low enough that I could co-witness but some of the mounts appear high enough that I could look under the mount if the optic died.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 11:40:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Try contacting Turbothis at the militaryfirearm.com forum.  He make weld on rails (I think they run around $35) that sit pretty low that might work.  I think you will have a hard time finding a mount that will stay put and that you can see under.  

I wonder how high your EoTech would sit on a "Turbothis" rail if the Eoteh was mounted in a QD LaRue mount.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:28:39 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.robertrtg.com/hklowprofilescopemount.html

This should work.  If the link is not working, it's Robertrtg.com

He has all kinds of things HK
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#5]
That looks good and they have a 623 area code which means they're right around the corner from me. I guess I'll have to pony up and get a LaRue mount, though. I love his stuff, but my wallet doesn't. If it was in a QD mount, I wouldn't really need to co witness.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#6]
On my other CETME I have the Tapco Swat mount it has been holding up real good . The B-Square mount I had was a piece of ( SHIT ) I think I paid about 35 bucks for it It is the one on the left
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
http://www.robertrtg.com/hklowprofilescopemount.html

This should work.  If the link is not working, it's Robertrtg.com

He has all kinds of things HK

Just to let you know, I have used a rail similar to the one above on my cetme and it would not stay put on the receiver. That is why I am going with a weld on rail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top