Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2010 11:25:42 PM EDT
Looking to buy a CA89.

I've only found one dealer who sells them, and I don't even know if they have them in stock.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

**I have emailed CA asking the same questions, but I'm just impatient
Link Posted: 4/17/2010 11:44:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Just order one direct from Coharie Arms.  That's what I did...
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 12:02:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I like.

Any problems so far?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:00:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Call Tactical Weapons : 1-480-830-5652

They are a Distributor for Coharie Arms. When I called Coharie they advised me to call Tactical Weapons and to see what they had in stock. I am not an ffl so I don't know if that makes a difference for being able to order direct from Coharie.

I have 1 Coharie in possession and another on order arriving at Dealer Mon(19th). Thinking of doing a 3rd  

retrodog will along sometime to fill in what I left out and where the Coharie's can be had........................

Oh, try GUNBROKER also, some are over there...........
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:21:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I am surprised that you found any dealers that sell them, as last I knew Coharie did not offer dealer (FFL) pricing. Everybody paid the same, dealers and consumers. Coharie no longer sells directly but has only one distributor (listed below). You'll find that some people hate 'em while others love 'em.
I bought one a couple of years ago and only had a minor problem with it. Needed to replace the extractor and extractor spring but it now runs 100% on anything that I feed it. Many use them as full-auto sear hosts.

TACTICAL WEAPONS TRAINING ACADEMY
2942 N Greenfield Rd
Unit 133
Mesa, AZ 85215

480-830-5652 Order Line
480-463-6130 Tech Questions
928-396-1538 Fax Number
Email: [email protected]

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:04:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Call Tactical Weapons : 1-480-830-5652

They are a Distributor for Coharie Arms. When I called Coharie they advised me to call Tactical Weapons and to see what they had in stock. I am not an ffl so I don't know if that makes a difference for being able to order direct from Coharie.

I have 1 Coharie in possession and another on order arriving at Dealer Mon(19th). Thinking of doing a 3rd  

retrodog will along sometime to fill in what I left out and where the Coharie's can be had........................

Oh, try GUNBROKER also, some are over there...........

The main thing that I'd have to add is that inpatience and Coharie are mutually exclusive. If you are the impatient type... buy something else.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 2:36:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the info fellas. I will give the number a call on Monday.

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 2:41:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am surprised that you found any dealers that sell them, as last I.....*SNIP*
http://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss291/uncleboomboom/MP5SBR.jpg

I tried following the links provided on CAs website, but it didn't acutally lead me to any complete guns.

I came across these guys browsing

ETA: spelling

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The main thing that I'd have to add is that inpatience and Coharie are mutually exclusive. If you are the impatient type... buy something else.

I've been doing some research and I'm aware of the potential delays.

Does tactical inovations keep any in stock? or are they made by the order? or is there just a huge waiting list?

Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Its hard to say who has what in stock since it was announced that they were stopping production of their weapons. What is left to build or in stock, your guess is as good as mine.

IF the C&G Arms has any in stock, grab one. If you want to do the SBR route, buy the SBR Model listed if its in stock, WELL WORTH IT ! ! ! !  
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been doing some research and I'm aware of the potential delays.

Does tactical inovations keep any in stock? or are they made by the order? or is there just a huge waiting list?
it's in a constant state of flux. You just have to ask, and you'll get a different answer from day to day. But they're not really into building advanced inventory often.

[/quote]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top