Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2009 5:39:54 AM EDT
With Christmas almost here, I was wondering if anyone had heard of a good deal on one of the HK G3 scopes?
Link Posted: 12/14/2009 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 6:04:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Do you know what the condition is?  The picture on the site looks a lttle beat up.
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 6:38:07 AM EDT
[#3]
All of them (from any dist) that I have looked were in about the same condition - VG

Here's another without the case - CTD
Link Posted: 12/15/2009 8:23:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 5:11:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I got one of the Hensoldt Z24 scope sets from Cheaper than dirt last month. 1986 dated and everything was in brand new condition.
Link Posted: 12/17/2009 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#6]

That looks like the Model 2. I just bought a Z24 and claw mount from a fellow AR15'r. It's in great shape and he "gave" it to me for great price. Sometimes you can find great deals right under your nose.
Link Posted: 12/18/2009 2:48:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow, I wish I could afford that, and I don't even own an H&K.  In fact, I'd consider buying a C93 just to go along with that scope because they are just an awesome scope.  No, they're not better than the ACOG's or the latest from Leupold.  But for the era in which they were built, those Hensoldt scopes are just a fantastic piece of equipment.  Think about it...you're getting a REAL military piece of hardware that is proven in REAL military service.  It's German optics in an extremely compact package.  What a great scope at a great price.  

If I could figure a way to put one of those on a 1913 base for my AK or an AR, I'd snatch one up in a second.  Still, if I sell my Westley Richards shotgun, I'm picking one up and then I'll buy the C93 to go along with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top