Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2009 1:41:03 PM EDT
http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1144&idcategory=114

Anyone running one of these U.S. made clubfoot stocks on a PTR-91 k?  Looks like an improvement over the factory fixed stock.  Is longer lop?  Heavier?  More durable?  Thanks for any info and pics...

JD
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 3:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
for another 100 bucks you can get the magpul fully adjustable club stock...   looks just like it, then you can adjust it to your lop and cheek piece also.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:46:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Yesterday I was talking with Ralph @ R.D.T.S. & decided that my registered receiver Fleming/H&K 51 machine gun needed to become a G3K. I found this image while looking for a pic to send to a friend. I think this will be how mine ends up. I also looked @ the magpul stock. Most likely will go with a German clubfoot.

Photo of a UK armed police officer (most likely from CO19, but possible from S013, Special Branch anti-terrorist unit)), at the scene of the Stockwell shootings, July 2005. The officer is armed with a G3K rifle, fitted with Schmidt & Bender Flashdot sniper scope, folding bipod and a buttstock from a PSG-1 sniper rifle. The unusual configuration of the rifle has led some to speculate that it is being weilded by a Special Forces soldier, such as a SAS trooper, rather than a Policeman. Further research reveals that C019 have been pictured using identical weapons in other operations, such as a siege in Hackney, 2003.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 12:06:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice set-up for sure.  I'm not big on the rails and may go with this stock and a wide forearm.

5L
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top