Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2008 12:33:07 PM EDT
i got a usc top notch converted ump for christmas , is thier a easy way to load the grease gun mags ? i thought the uzi 16rd 45 mag were hard to load . where does everyone else have thier sbr engraving on thier reciever ?
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 4:22:01 AM EDT
[#1]
there is a mag loader for pushing the rounds down when it gets close to full. they call it a thumb saver. top notch sell them or you can get them from someone who sell grease gun mags.

there is a guy who sells them on the internet where i got mine

http://www.jocoemprise.com/rifles/greasegun.html

i called the order in and had them in less than a week

my sbr engravings are with all the other engravings near the bolt release
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 5:41:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats! im still waiting on my paperwork to SBR mine
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 7:07:13 AM EDT
[#3]
my mags are almost impossible to load from round one , i had to get a pencil and push down bullet to get next one in . i thought my uzi mag loader would work but grease gun mag is wider .
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 3:08:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the FBI lower that work with the UMP mags, but i heard those are hard to load also
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#5]
the ump mags arent too bad to load. i dont have a loader and am able to load all 25 rounds.  after a few mags you will feel it in your thumbs. at least there arent sharp metal edges on the ump mags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top