Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2007 6:55:18 PM EDT
Mine does, just a tad.  When I grab the pistol grip, there is a bit of slop between where the lower meets the reciever.  I have the old style lower, im wondering if the new navy style lower is a tighter fit ?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, with the metal lower.  You know those credit card ads you get in the mail?  I take the plastic credit card sized inserts and cut them into spacer for the lower and rest them on the shelf when I put the gun back together.  They could be glued in pretty easily if you wanted to do that.  

I only need to use on on the HK94 and 2 for the SP89 clone (the reciever was butchered by somebody other than me, it can be fixed pretty easily if I had a tig welder, the tabs on the underside of the reciever that the trigger pack rests against were ground off).  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top