Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2007 8:25:14 AM EDT
Just wondering what the going rate is for HK93s?  I'm probably going to sell mine in the near future - I just don't shoot it enough to justify having it in the safe.

Here's what will go:

Saco Imported HH date code HK93, 90-95% of the original blue-gray finish intact, no claw marks.  Only real finish damage is behind the ejection port and around the mag well.  Currently has an all plastic SEF lower on it.  HK53 style wide forearm with HK53 vent cuts.  Buffered carrier with all plastic A2 stock.
1 x 40 round mag
2 x 25 round mags
4 x 30 round mags
1 x slim forearm
1 x metal lower
1 x Beta mag tower and loader

Not sure what it is all worth.  The mags are pretty easily $40 each so there is close to $280 in mags.  Not sure the value of the forearms or lowers.  The Beta mag tower is really only of value to someone with a Beta mag already...

What say you?
Spooky
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#1]
seen slim forends sell $100-150 for the 93's

$100-150 for the SEF lower/selector

vented forend, well it needs to come with a forend, so might not get anymore for it

figure the metal lower is free.....if you charge for the SEF.....again.....it needs to have a lower

Beta tower, $20

I'd say the 93A2 would be $1800-2000 with a pair of mags, then go from there on stuff

seen alot of older 93's at 2k and take time to sell.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 1:26:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw one at a texas show a few weeks ago went early on a Sat. for $2400.
was not an a3 just regular stock and 2 mags.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I saw one at a texas show a few weeks ago went early on a Sat. for $2400.
was not an a3 just regular stock and 2 mags.

What show was that?  The one in San Antonio the first weekend of every month?  

Spooky
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:30:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
seen slim forends sell $100-150 for the 93's

$100-150 for the SEF lower/selector

vented forend, well it needs to come with a forend, so might not get anymore for it

figure the metal lower is free.....if you charge for the SEF.....again.....it needs to have a lower

Beta tower, $20

I'd say the 93A2 would be $1800-2000 with a pair of mags, then go from there on stuff

seen alot of older 93's at 2k and take time to sell.

I think your $1800 to $2000 is right on - too bad because they went for more this time last year!

Thanks,
Spooky
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 2:25:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Wait until the newly proposed federal Assault Weapons Ban is in heated debate and you should be able to get more from the sale of your rifle.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:31:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Wait until the newly proposed federal Assault Weapons Ban is in heated debate and you should be able to get more from the sale of your rifle.

I really hope it doesn't come to that!  I'd rather get a few hundred less and not have any sort of ban...

Spooky
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:51:54 AM EDT
[#7]
I like your thinking :)

good luck with the sale, if I didn't have three 93's.........I;d be tempted

I really hope it doesn't come to that!  I'd rather get a few hundred less and not have any sort of ban...

Spooky
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Interesting, my 93 is my favorite rifle right now. I would sell the AR's before my H&K.
(Different strokes.)

Prices are coming down because the clones are getting better. I paid $2500 for my mint H&K 93 a couple years old.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Interesting, my 93 is my favorite rifle right now. I would sell the AR's before my H&K.
(Different strokes.)

That's funny!  I shot both my HK93 and AR15 next to one another and I liked the AR better.  Again, different strokes...  But, you'll never see me sell my HK94 and keep a 9mm AR!

Spooky
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top