Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2006 1:27:43 PM EDT
I have a original pre ban German HK91 desert camo. the gun is exc under 200rds on it. I have the original desert mag and owners manual for it. The mag has a little rust on it. I might be selling it in the future just trying to get an idea of its worth. The desert camo is from the factory.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#1]
The HK camo guns are collectable, but you have to find the right person. To me they are VERY collectable because they are rare, and interesting.

The Desert camo or sometimes called "baby poop" and Woodland camo guns come up for sale once in a while.  Some guys want alot for them, some are more reasonable.

I think the woodland camo gun is more rare than the desert tan, and the camo HK93 guns are very spendy.

The last desert camo HK91 I saw for sale went for $1900.   I have seen them for sale from $1700 (which is too low) to $3,000.

They are interesting guns, hard to find desert tan mags.

Chris
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top