Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 1:57:39 PM EDT
Looking for a good suggestion on a illuminated scope for use with the Vector V-93
(.223 caliber) Was hoping to stay in the $200-250 range. Would like the option to shoot out as far as possible, but MOST of the shooting would be in the 100-300 yard range? Anybody got some thoughts on a cool looking illuminated tactical scope? THANKS! 1GH1
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
well.....I am not much on cheap scopes, but for $350 you can get a Hensoldt Z24, get the non HK illuminator for $35.........but its just a fixed 4x scope, but its a great optic, have one on my HK93 currently, I can get 2" groups at 100yards with it.......I am sure the gun will do better....I am just not much of a marksman :)

and while way out of your stated price range, yesterday i ordered a Leupold M4 MRT 3x9 with ill mil dot.....but it was close to 1K.....and still needs a mount

could also get the SS10X for $300, but its too long to work well on the 93.......its also not illimintated
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Check into a IOR.  $360 or so and then some ARMS rings and a B&T base.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 3:02:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys for the ideas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top