Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 5:22:13 PM EDT
Well, thanks to you guys, I know all about the horror that is the Vulcan Arms MP5 but I actually found something really worthwhile there!

I've been looking for a rail for the MP5K and found a really nice B&T job at DSA. The only problem is they want an arm and a leg for the thing, over $200 all told! For a $10 chunk of aluminum!

So anyway, I was surfing my gunsites and happened across THIS baby and couldn't believe my eyes! At about $125 it's almost HALF the B&T job! I dropped them an e-mail and they responded back real quick and said, yes, it's the same thing and fits the HK MP5K and it's variants. I ordered one immediately and their customer service people emailed me back making sure I wanted one for the MP5K and not the MP5 and less than a week later it was in my hands.

It's a real sturdy piece of gear and well constructed. My only beef is with the set screws. The holes were off center and it was a pretty messy job. And the thing is, it's such a tight fit, you don't really need them!

Anyway, without further ado, here's my contribution to gun pR0n!

I just hung stuff off the rails to see what it looked like. I'm going to replace the TDI grip with a TangoDown. The TDI takes up too much room.

The strap on the rear of the receiver is from my Eagle shoulder holster:

Close-up:

Butt ugly holes:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top