Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 11:19:12 AM EDT
Silencer...Sort of

Does anyone know who makes this or where one can be ordered directly?

-BJohnson
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:34:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know, don't want to know.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:40:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Even without baffles, it's a silencer.  It will reduce the sound a few dB.  Bad news!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:03:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Agreed.  A silencer tube is still a silencer to the BATFE.

You should look into reputable companies who make fake suppressors for just your purpose.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:44:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Good to know.  Thanks guys.

-BJohnson
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#5]
A new seller that advertises he does not even have items in stock, and must order them from outside the country????.....lol
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:34:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Run, Forest, run!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw that!!

WOW, is that an NFA Violation or what???

I wonder if the guys at Gunbroker know they're allowing a Violation of the NFA Laws to go on??

Y
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:57:28 PM EDT
[#8]
This reminds me of the guy in South America that was selling Glock FA selectors thru the auction sites.

IIRC, he was stomped on by Customs, ATF and, INTERPOL.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This reminds me of the guy in South America that was selling Glock FA selectors thru the auction sites.

IIRC, he was stomped on by Customs, ATF and, INTERPOL.  

OOOOUCH!!

That sounds like a bad Body Cavity Inspection!!

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:58:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I saw that!!

WOW, is that an NFA Violation or what???

I wonder if the guys at Gunbroker know they're allowing a Violation of the NFA Laws to go on??

Y

there was some ex-con lawyer selling "MAC-in-a-box" full MAC-10 machine gun kits on gunbroker who was busted about 2 or 3 months ago by the ATF in St. Louis. The guy had dozens of unregistered and converted machine guns in his home AND had only been out of federal prison for no more than a few months. hock.gif
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 3:23:37 AM EDT
[#11]
What made these MAC-10 kits different from the legal SMG parts kits out there, assembled frames?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top