Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2006 8:36:56 AM EDT
Does anyone know if any of the HK 416 parts are going to be available to the civilian market ?

Namely, the rail sights (I know grinch is working on some and has posted info in the General forum), the rail forend, and the buttstock ?
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone know if any of the HK 416 parts are going to be available to the civilian market ?

Namely, the rail sights (I know grinch is working on some and has posted info in the General forum), the rail forend, and the buttstock ?

Here's a question - why would you want a rail designed to fit a piston system underneath it and is 3/8" higher than a normal flat top?  The same question goes for the sights - why do you want sights 3/8" lower?  As for the buttstock you can get a normal M4 style from lots of other places.  I guess if you answer "because I want HK products," then I understand...

Spooky
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd like to build an HK416 clone on a POF, but don't like the look of the POF Predator rail.
In doing so, I would like to have as many HK parts on the rifle as possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top