Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 9:28:19 AM EDT
30 round mags "wobble" in the magwell, not tight at all.  Anyone know how a magwell can be repaired or recommend a gunsmith that's familiar with this type of weapon?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:01:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Send it to Jason at IGF.  If he can't fix it, it can't be fixed.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it a cast SW reciever? Those can be fixed with a small bead from a tig welder.
If it is a sheetmetal reciver it can be repaired the same way, however you have to watch for burn through.

Good lusck
CH
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is it a cast SW reciever? Those can be fixed with a small bead from a tig welder.
If it is a sheetmetal reciver it can be repaired the same way, however you have to watch for burn through.

Good lusck
CH

A small bead of JB Weld may work, too.  Might be less chance of damage that way.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:44:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good lusck
CH

A small bead of JB Weld may work, too.  Might be less chance of damage that way.

Good point.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I Have this problem with the cast receiver on my clone also. Jayson built the gun for me, he said this is common with the cast receivers and not much you can do. Does not affect fuction on my gun at all. Have the same problem with my colt AR.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Unfortunately, it doesn't cycle through or sometimes doesn't properly feed the next round.
I'll give him call
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Contacted Jason at IGF and was told he doesn't work on Hesse H94.
He also wasn't able to refer me to anyone that does.  Anyone else knows a gunsmith that is knowledgable in HK94?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#8]
The Hesse gun is NOT an HK94 clone.

You should probably contact Hesse directly, rather than trying to find an HK smith to work on said gun.

Vulcan Arms, Inc.
P.O. Box 2473
IGH, MN 55076-8473

[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:03:15 AM EDT
[#9]
I've tried that already and they wouldn't acknowledge that it was their rifle. That's why I'm asking for a HK gunsmith.  I'm limiting it to someone familar w/HK because it "appears" to be a clone and all the searches I've done catagorize it as such.  I know the it's not the same set up function wise but I think someone that is knowledgable in HK "type" weapons should be able to figure it out.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:24:29 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I've tried that already and they wouldn't acknowledge that it was their rifle. That's why I'm asking for a HK gunsmith.  I'm limiting it to someone familar w/HK because it "appears" to be a clone and all the searches I've done catagorize it as such.  I know the it's not the same set up function wise but I think someone that is knowledgable in HK "type" weapons should be able to figure it out.

You dont need a smith to fix the issue. Like said before a littel jb weld in the magwell or a small run with a tig welder will do the trick. Just work it back down to were it fits right.

I would try the jb weld first as you can always grind it off if it doesnt work.
CH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top