Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 12:00:47 PM EDT
Just a heads up.  I know they are popular and hard to come by.

The website still says they are out of stock, but they have them.  I faxed in my order a few days ago and just got an email from Wade stating that they are in stock and mine will ship this week.

Just figure I'd let you all know.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh crap, there goes some more $.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#2]
No replies from POF yet.  hinking.gif  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:01:36 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF?
The only way to order these is to fax your order to them and "Hope" they get it?
I ordered from Wade before when you could actually call your order in and they were really slow shippers.I had to call and remind him over and over till he finally got my part in the mail.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:04:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think they have answered phones for 6 or 7 months now!!

You fax your order & cross yor fingers!!

Y
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#5]
All this sounds like crappy customer service gents.  I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but I don't like what I see already.  If I don't get a reply tomorrow, I'm going somewhere else.  I've been thinking about the B&T folder anyway.  hinking.gif

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:07:13 PM EDT
[#6]
May as well order the B&T folder then, because you won't hear back from them tomorrow.

I faxed in my order with a note requesting that they confirm my order via email.  A few days later Wade emailed me.  Works for me.  If I get my stock in the next 7-10 days I will buy more stuff from them.

Yeah, having to fax orders is a pain in the ass.  I just signed up for an online fax service... seems to have worked great.  I've never had an issue with any of the Bailey companies, and I've done business with damn near all of them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Folks that put up an email address...and then refuse to use it.  And it sounds like they do the same with the telephone.  If putting in fax orders were their primary means of communication, perhaps they should advertsie that.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:07:45 PM EDT
[#8]
They do, it says it in big blue letters on the website... fax is the best way to contact them and order from them.

They don't even put up a phone number anymore.  So its not like they are saying call them with your questions and orders.

They use their email, its just not the most reliable way to contact them.  They have replyed to me before, it just takes a little while.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:53:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They do, it says it in big blue letters on the website... fax is the best way to contact them and order from them.

They don't even put up a phone number anymore.  So its not like they are saying call them with your questions and orders.

They use their email, its just not the most reliable way to contact them.  They have replyed to me before, it just takes a little while.

My bad, I was confusing them with POF on my earlier statement.  THEY haven't contacted me back yet.  Top Notch HAS.

My mistake.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:34:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I emailed an order for some parts from Top Notch.  They called me back a few days later because my order form had a mistake in the credit card number.  I called the guy back on his cell phone and he was cool with me.  I didn't have any problems with my order.  My card was charged and he told me that my stuff was already packaged and ready to ship.  The package should be here today or tomorrow.  I will let you guys know how it all turns out.  

The email method wasn't that bad.  Sounds better than the fax method.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:03:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I have never received an email back from EVER!, and they have never answerd the phone.    I have tried to buy a lot of diferent parts, and no luck.  worst customer service I have ever heard of.  I was going to buy 10 of the stoks to sell to guys tht want to go in on a group buy instead of buying them on their own, but I cant order anything.  

I would rather pay more for a genuin HK stock, then waste time waiting forever to get a product that might never come...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:24:41 AM EDT
[#12]
I received my telescoping stock today.  It is pretty nice and for about half of a OEM stock.  I have never had any problems with top-notch.  I always get quick email responses and great customer service.  Just my .02
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:12:10 PM EDT
[#13]
I got a call from Wade today.  He said he has my stock boxed up and ready to go, but my credit card number was coming back as invalid so he wanted to double check my number.  I had a typo in it... he said my stock is going out right away and I'll have it next week.  He was real nice and professional on the phone.

I have no complaints with Top Notch and can't wait to get my stock.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:58:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Do they stocks still have alot of slop in them?  And do they still get stuck in the open position after shooting?  Those are the two big complaints I had with mine.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:05:52 AM EDT
[#15]
sounds like the trick to get a phone call is to give them a bad CC # :D
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:28:33 AM EDT
[#16]
This is my first experience with Top Notch and I have to say I didn't have any problems at all.  I kind of winced when I sent in the order form via email because everyone on this board bad mouths them like crazy.  I have to admit I am satisfied with their service and prompt shipping.  No problems with my order.  I also had a bad credit card number on my order originally so that probably is a good way to get some service out of them.  Or make a purchase of $100 or more.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:22:06 AM EDT
[#17]
anyone else having problems with his website....can someone post a link that working
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:54:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Their site must be down.  I couldn't get in either.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I got a call from Wade today.  He said he has my stock boxed up and ready to go, but my credit card number was coming back as invalid so he wanted to double check my number.  I had a typo in it... he said my stock is going out right away and I'll have it next week.  He was real nice and professional on the phone.

I have no complaints with Top Notch and can't wait to get my stock.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#20]
I faxed an order 9 weeks ago to Top Notch, they called a week later because they could not read the credit card number on the fax, said they would get my items right out, then silence and they refuse to respond to any attempt to contact them.  I have sent over a dozen emails to both published email addresses and even faxed a page asking them to update me.

No response, nada, nothing, ever.  Buyer beware.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:36:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Their site must be down.  I couldn't get in either.

According to Todd they are setting up some sort of ecommerce deal.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:29:56 AM EDT
[#22]
According to Todd Baileys forum HK54.com there is yet another new company
called Black Market Parts that will handle HK parts instead of Top Notch.
All these companies is hard to keep track of but I thought this might explain why
some of you are having a hard time getting a hold of Top Notch.

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Black Market parts is the new source for SW Hk parts! 3-1-06  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.black-market-parts.com

Top notch is now only handling gunsmithing and the USC parts while Black market parts is handling the rest of the parts from SW

Black market does have a phone and does take phone orders now 2 days a week, they answer emails twice a day and they have a secure CC processing web site for ordering direct. In addition, their site is tied to quickbooks which means if a part is IN stock it is in stock and ready to ship.

They will be shipping twice a weeks so order should be 3-5 days on all parts.

It may be a little ruff for the next 2 weeks but after that everything should go much better then we were doing with the old way of selling. If anyone has comments to improve black market parts you can email them direct or post here, they will be visiting often.

Todd Bailey

http://www.hk-54.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=760&sid=1a89857cfdf5e28c158262f9a7d96646
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top