Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 8:10:47 AM EDT
Ad has the typical Toad bull about Bobcat Weapons "pulling out" and how they got stuck with some extra parts so they built them into rifles.  Are they all spoken for or are they still out there?  Whats the quality of them compared to SW's usual work?  Were they just thrown together or did they at least put a little effort into making them?  I'd like to pick up a MP-5 clone but I wouldn't spend $1300+ on a SW.  However, $800 gets me considering it.  I don't mind if I have to replace some parts to get it running.  Anyone pick one of these up yet?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I think that these are still in the works, supposed to be shipping in a month or two.  I had considered one of these, but I'm going to pass-I'd rather spend more on a Bobcat than to trust these models by Special Weapons.  Go here for more info: Special Weapons Builds.  ARKAR
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:08:20 AM EDT
[#2]
You actually think you're gonna get it for $795.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe anyone blows money on products that convoluted conglomeration of companies sells.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:43:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can't believe anyone blows money on products that convoluted conglomeration of companies sells.

I've never had a problem with their products...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:52:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I was looking at that thread looking for some toad bashing and after not finding any realized that it is his own board
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top