Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 1:13:44 PM EDT
HK/CETME SWAT Forces Mount
Our Price: $39.99
Item#: MNT3060

Would this scope mount fit a PTR91? How does it compare to a leapers mount? Save my money and buy B&T? Thanks
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#1]
TAPCO?....

Save Your Money!

If you want a removeable mount (switch to irons and back) look at A.R.M.S. or the H&K. factory mount are your best choices! not cheap, but not much more that the B & T and you have more flexiblity!

I happen to have (edited to change to HAD) a H&K Military sniper mount for sale in the optics section of the E.E. if you are interested in a true military removable scope mount.

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:32:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the HK claw mounts as well. and that HK 30mm mount that Biggerhammer has for sale is at a great price, those typically go for $250-350. can also get 1" inserts for the 30mm rings.

HK91 with HK 30mm claw mount, SS10x scope, this scope might be too big for the HK 30mm mount, might change it to a HK Arms mount  and 30mm rings to get it up higher, will find out today at the range, its just a damn big scope, had no idea untill it showed up yesterday how big it really was ;)

HK93 with HK claw mount, Hensoldt 4x28. I swaped this from my 91 to 93 it was still zero'd horizontaly, just needed a little change in the elevation, pretty cool if ya ask me

I have the BT low mount on my HK94 with EoTech and like it alot for that.  Heard the Leepers are actaully a very nice copy
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:55:16 AM EDT
[#3]
SWEEEEEEET Collection you have there LandPimp!!

I really like the Para stock on your "K" there!  

Mine has the "Grenade Foot" stock, so it kicks like a mule!  

If you ever make it out to Texas, bring your toys and we can play!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I have TAPCO's HK-style claw mount, and so far it's served me well.  Much cheaper than the real thing, and the ARMS mount.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top