Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 2:15:38 AM EDT
Hello all. I'm purchasing a G3 kit right now. My hope is to eventually build it up to be a kick ass little A4 variant clone. I'm considering buying a JLD receiver. I've been reading about how to assemble the beast.  Now, are there any things that are not commonly covered that I should know about this build or rifle? Are there any caveats? The welding of the trunion to the receiver seems a little ambigous to me. I read an assembly article , but I don't understand if I should use the pre-existing trunion, buy a brand new one, or if the receiver even comes with one pre-assembled.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:49:15 AM EDT
[#1]
trunion will be on the barrel I think
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top