Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 2:19:33 PM EDT
Hello, I was just wondering where the best source is for stripped JLD PTR-91 receivers.  POF is currently out of stock.  Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:51:41 PM EDT
[#1]
You mean upper, right?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You mean upper, right?

Yep, you're right.  I'm so stuck in the mold of saying "lowers" since all of us in CA have been importing AR lowers like crazy recently.  Edited my post, thanks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
what would you build with it anyhow,  your in Cali....
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:28:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe ORF has some, if you're willing to give them a shot....
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
what would you build with it anyhow,  your in Cali....

The DOJ hates the fact that stripped versions of weapons that would otherwise be banned are coming into the state.  They don't know where they are or who has them.  That alone makes it worthwhile to me.  Anyway, I will probably build one minus pistol grip and figure out a way to use it.  Even if you possess the PG, it's completely legal as long as they don't witness it attached to the gun.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:36:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I believe ORF has some, if you're willing to give them a shot....

Thanks.  I'm going to definitely come off as a noob here, but what exactly does "in the white" mean and how difficult is it to coat it?  Thanks again.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#7]
"in the white" means its bare metal.  These come soaked in cosmoline.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top