Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 1:01:05 PM EDT
Want one I can keep on all the time. Anyone try the JLD one?

S.O.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:57:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a B&T 21174 long, low G3 mount that I dearly love which costs $150 new.  it is rock solid.  I also have a $20 low Universal HK-style mount from cheaperthandirt.com that is made well and holds zero well so far.

I have no clue about the JLD mount but suspect that it is merely someone else's mount rebadged by JLD.

Eric
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:34:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I have a B&T 21174 long, low G3 mount that I dearly love which costs $150 new.  it is rock solid.  I also have a $20 low Universal HK-style mount from cheaperthandirt.com that is made well and holds zero well so far.

I have no clue about the JLD mount but suspect that it is merely someone else's mount rebadged by JLD.

Eric

Can you use the iron sights with the B&T mount on the rifle (sans scope)?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:36:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Can you use the iron sights with the B&T mount on the rifle (sans scope)?

Yes.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 2:17:15 AM EDT
[#4]
How does the B&T 21174 mount on the rifle?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:41:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Eric

Any pics of those mounts on the gun?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:56:56 PM EDT
[#6]
"Any pics of those mounts on the gun?

Here you go -

Bought this at a gun show - I believe it came from JLD ???
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:37:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"Any pics of those mounts on the gun?

Bought this at a gun show - I believe it came from JLD ???

Thanks...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top