Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 8:28:19 AM EDT
I just ordered an sw5 with three lug and fake suppressor from special weapons for $825.00. The only difference between these and bobcats is no paddle and a metal lower. I guesse bobcat ended his contract with sw and left sw with 200 rifles worth of kits which they are building themselves. I know Todd Baily has a reputation as a total jerk but a savings over $600.00 made me overlook special weapons customer service shortcomings.
I felt this was a pretty good deal as I just paid $1550.00 for a bw89 acouple of months ago.
Go to hk54.com and look under tactical weapons there is an order form. It says they are only making 200 at this price.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:18:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont think that you are going to hear many good comments about Toad here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#2]
If I didn't already have an SW5 I'd buy up one of those.  Even if you need IGF or someone to make it work you still save a ton of money.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't do it...

Get your money back now before it is too late...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top