Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2006 10:00:30 AM EDT
do you guys know if anyone has these in stock,,,search function not helping me right now, looking fot the late models with flash hider, thanks
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#1]
you might want to try these guys...link
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:17:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been looking ALL OVER the place for a PTR-91K with the "old" wide handguards!
Finding a PTR isn't too tough right now, but they ALL have the new skinny tactical handguards.
Try Atlantic Firearms on the board here....good people to deal with!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys for the replies,,
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I doubt you will find a new K with the wide handgaurds, I think they ran out a few months ago, when I got mine 2-3 months ago it came with the "tactical" handguard, I replace it with a HK93/33 wide handgaurd(they aint all that easy to find either)

Quoted:
I have been looking ALL OVER the place for a PTR-91K with the "old" wide handguards!
Finding a PTR isn't too tough right now, but they ALL have the new skinny tactical handguards.
Try Atlantic Firearms on the board here....good people to deal with!

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#5]
might try these guys for the PTR, this is where I bought mine. they wont have a K with the wide handguards though :(

http://discountgunsales.com/assault_jld.html

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:33:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I just phoned in an order to Sarco.  They said I should have it within 2 weeks.

Now for the waiting...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#7]
try Atlantic Firearms. I think they also offer a AR15.com discount. Call Blaine over there and ask,

Lets us know how you make out.

They are great shooters!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top