Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2006 5:51:30 AM EDT
I've decided that I need a .308 battle rifle and I'm leaning towards the PTR-91 after reading the feedback on these pages.  So far I've only found one source for these rifles (Atlantic)   are there any other places to look to compare prices?  I've searched but I must suck at the internet.
Thanks for any help you all can give!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Jenson Arms

http://www.jensenarms.com/rifles_frameset.htm

I have bought from both Atlantic and Jenson, and they are both just fine to deal with.  The second rifle I wanted was not available from Atlantic when I was ready to buy, and Jenson had it, no problems.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 8:06:34 AM EDT
[#2]
JLD Enterprises sells directly (or at least did to my FFL) and Sarco sell them as well.  Just make sure that Sarco is selling you a "fresh" gun with the "no-ban" features (flash hider and threaded barrel), assuming you want those features.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Sarco seems to have the best prices.

Thanks,

Bill
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:52:48 PM EDT
[#4]
www.militaryshooters.com has some.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top