Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2006 3:17:42 AM EDT
What kind of quality can be expected in a Bobact BW89 SP pistol? I have heard both good and bad thing about them.

Also what kind of retail price can I expect for a PTR-91, Sarco seems to have the best price on them ($695.00) but it does not look like their website has been updated in a few monthes. Is this price is still valid?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I have never shot a Bobcat Weapon, but many here have posted positive reveiws.

On your question of where to get a PTR...

I would try Atlantic Firearms.  They have both the PTR and Bobcat line.  I have never purchased anything from them, but their customer service reviews are good.  They have quoted out on this board as well saying that if you have a problem with someones product.  They want to know about it so they can assist you in getting satisfaction from the vendor.  I would rate that as great customer service, since they are still willing to help after they have your money.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top