Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2006 11:29:40 AM EDT
Hello fellas.  I ordered a folding stock from Sportsmans guide and may keep it.  However, the stock does not come with a recoil guide.  Do any of you guys know how to remove the guide from original stock and put it on another one?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Take care.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
remove the buttstock end and remove the screw that holds the buffer. Remove the two screws from the front of the buffer and that is it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#2]
If this is the KOREAN stock I think it is, they're NOT made for HK91s, period.  And if anyone tells you otherwise, they're just plain full of crap.

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 11:39:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Yup thats why I may or may not keep the stock.  It looks curiously like a B&T stock but who knows.  It may be the crap Korean stock your speaking of.  If thats that case I will send it back and hopefully get a G-3 retractable stock from Centerfire (if they have any left)  Thanks for the advice on the recoil spring.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top