Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2006 6:21:50 PM EDT
Is there any way to fit a Noveske brake on a HK53 SBR?

www.noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/cart2/display.cgi?cat1=19&cat2=23
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:26:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

No reason you couldn't...  Just make sure you get the adapter with the correct threading.  Just a warning though - the Krinks are bigger than they look and are pretty hefty.  I would say about the size of a bottle of asprin and weigh over a pound.  It would probably be pretty cool looking on a 53 though...

Spooky
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:10:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No reason you couldn't...  Just make sure you get the adapter with the correct threading.  Just a warning though - the Krinks are bigger than they look and are pretty hefty.  I would say about the size of a bottle of asprin and weigh over a pound.  It would probably be pretty cool looking on a 53 though...

Spooky

Where can I get an adapter?
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 5:05:31 AM EDT
[#3]
call noveske, he makes the adapters for his brakes (original only, the new KX3 is integral).  IIRC the KX3 is 8oz and the original is around 10oz.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top