Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 1:46:22 PM EDT
Does anyone have one of these?  Any feedback?  What is the magazine capacity?http://www.subcal.com/MP5.html

-BJohnson383
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
EDITED:  REading 101- sorry- I missed the HK reference- thought this was for the MAC-10 by fleming.

Yes, unfortunately have one for the MAC.  Don't know anything about the Fleming..

This is one of hte biggest disappointments in my y collection.

EVERYONE who has one has lots of trouble getting them to work properly and many if not most never get them to operate reliably.

Sub-cal kits
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
While I haven't had the opportunity to try one of these I will say this, if it's anything like the MAC kit,  it's going to need some (maybe a lot) of tweaking, and a good "breaking in" then maybe it will run.

Bill's support for it is left to "it worked here when I shipped it" and "your gun is the problem".

and don't even think about getting a used one!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Add me to the list of disappointed Sub-Cal owners.  If it's for a MAC, wait for Richard Lages conversion, at least he'll stand behind his product.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  Your raving reviews have made up my mind for me!

-BJohnson
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 8:44:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top