Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2005 7:27:28 PM EDT
ace hk91 rear block

also with this stock

since its held on by 2 screws im curious to know how sturdy you might think

i also looked at magpuls prs with a ar adapter and it can be used with this setup also , i just need to see some pics of the buffer tube

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 5:40:07 AM EDT
[#1]
It is a VERY STRONG set-up and is of the highest quality!!! The rubber buttpad also tames down the felt recoil much better than other stocks. You can also adjust comb when using optics. A very strong and flexable design.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I also use it, and love it!  Plus if you are a lefty like me you can reverse which way it locks folded.  It will be on my next setup as well.   Very strong setup.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 8:53:26 AM EDT
[#3]
anyone want to be the guinea pig aned test a prs from magpul?  i am interested to see how well it goes, i just with there was a custom  ace adapter so it fits flus with the plastic lip that attaches  under the buffer tube
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top