Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2005 11:22:35 AM EDT
All the shops where I live (Northern Virginia) want over $1000.  I always hear on this board of people getting them for much much less.  Where is a good place to go?  A bricks and mortar NOVA place would be best - an honest place to order/transfer from would be okay too.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:30:08 AM EDT
[#1]
I've bought a PTR-91 and a V-93 from Atlanticfirearms.com and I have absolutely no complaints with their service.  I think a great many people on this board would echo similar praises as well.  O' and his prices are pretty nice too.

-JZ
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Have purchased from Atlantic Firearms and Jensen Arms (both ARFCOM sponsors) and have nothing but good to say about both.  However, I believe Jensen has better pricing, especially if you are LEO
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:59:36 PM EDT
[#3]
gun broker or guns america
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 4:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I second Jensen Arms.  They were the better choice for me as I didn't have to pay MD tax.  I think I paid around $869 for a PTR91K with the wide handguards.  They are good people.

Rick
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 5:02:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I ordered my PTR-91 from Atlantic Firearms and I will be ordering a PTR-91K from them soon.  Really good folks to do business with.  As someone else noted in another post, Blaine gave me a call when my rifle shipped.  Don't hesitate to do business with them!  ARKAR
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 5:57:49 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 for Atlantic
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 6:14:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
All the shops where I live (Northern Virginia) want over $1000.  I always hear on this board of people getting them for much much less.  Where is a good place to go?  A bricks and mortar NOVA place would be best - an honest place to order/transfer from would be okay too.

You can't beat Virginia Arms for a transfer... they are cool as hell about it.

I was in there a few weeks ago, I saw an HK91 type rifle on the consignment rack.. might want to take a look.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:40:20 AM EDT
[#8]
http://www.sarcoinc.com/guns14-4.html
Try these guys.  They have more than what their website says.  I bought my PTR K from them and paid less than Atlantic or Jensen.  Give them a call and see what's in stock.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:04:26 AM EDT
[#9]
boomie! check here!!! atlantic is offering arf.com members ptr's for $749 if you're willing to do a range evaluation for them. how can you beat that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top