Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 11:52:11 AM EDT
I was lucky enough to find that Bill lives just down the road from me.  I called him up and he told be to bring my trigger pack with me.  He told me to come back in an hour and it would be done.
True to his word it was finished in one hour.  

Very nice work.  Bill knows his stuff.  Before the trigger on my JLD-PTR91 was typical.  Long, gritty and lots and lots of creep.  

Now its a whole new ballgame!  The trigger has just the faintest creep, none really.  No more gritty feel and it breaks very very cleanly at about 5lbs.  Just a guess but it feels around that neighborhood.  Trigger actually feels like a nice bolt gun trigger now.  

Bill does great work and at least for me the turnaround time was insane.  1 hour!  YMMV!  

If you have an HK, JLD, Cetme or other HK clone and want a really good trigger job and dont want to drop a C note on it I highly recommend Bill.

It turns out that I have met Bill once before at the local range a while back and even talked and smoked with him for while before I had to leave.  Hell of a nice guy and a pleasure to do business with.  

Bills email is     [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#1]
+1 A Bill Springfield trigger job is a must on any PTR91 or other HK 91 clone.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:47:55 AM EDT
[#2]
He also does a great job on SKS triggers for $25.00 shipped too. I've had three done so far. I sent them via US Priority Mail first thing on Saturday morning. They were in my mailbox the following Thursday!!!!! And I live in Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
+1

Just had some US parts swapped into my JLD PTR-91 trigger group along with a trigger job.  Fast turnaround...can't wait to take it to the range this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:45:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Where in Colorado is he located?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 2:33:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Colorado Springs
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top