Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 5:45:25 AM EDT
if so how do ya like them

iam intrested most in the ptr 91k most but all info welcome..

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:21:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:33:55 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the info bud

ya i was looking at it on atlantic also

any mods sorry i posted in wrong place is there a chance ya could move it for me
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the 91K and love it.  

I had some early ejection problems, but after a few hundred rounds and a Recoil Buffer it settled down.   Now it's kicking them out at 2 to 3 O'Clock like it's supposed to.

The accuracy is fine by me.  Standing position , I can keep them all in a A zone on an IPSC target at 100 yards.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:25:58 PM EDT
[#4]
PTR91KP runs flawless from the get go, couldnt be happier with her.  + she has all the scary features, including a bayonet now!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 6:06:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a standard PTR91 that has not had one hickup and have found with a good scope, good trigger job, and port surplus you can get 1 inch groups.  I am going to try some reloads in the future to tighten up the group.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:51:55 AM EDT
[#6]
+1 on the PTR91K.

At first I was indecisive even after buying it. It was alot of money (for me) to spend on a gun.  After that first shot I knew I made the right choice! Runs flawlessly with cheap mil-surp ammo, and its more accurate than I am.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:41:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I had some early ejection problems, but after a few hundred rounds and a Recoil Buffer it settled down.  

What buffer did you get for your gun? Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:08:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I had some early ejection problems, but after a few hundred rounds and a Recoil Buffer it settled down.  

What buffer did you get for your gun? Thanks!

Just a Buffer Tech one from Brownells

PTR-91/HK-91 Buffer

I was going to get the port buffer from POF, but they are out of stock everywhere, And after I put the recoil buffer in and shot the gun some more I don't really see the need for it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top