Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 1:18:35 AM EDT
I need one that is complete with the rod & spring on it. Ive had no luck at all looking on google. I'm kinda interested in a choate folder but they don't say if it comes complete with the spring or not. Any help is appreciated
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:21:23 AM EDT
[#1]
They're not made that way,  the recoil rod/spring assembly is seperate from the stock on 93/33/53's.

HTH
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Right you are.  The spring and rod unit is detachable.  I have two A2 stocks if you're interested, but no recoil spring/rod assembly.  When buying a Choate stock you'd better do it in person, many of them are crooked.  In my experience, I bought 2 from CDNN and they're both not straight.  Last year at the SAR show I got yet another one in person, looked straight enough but it too was crooked.  I brought it back and got another that's straight.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Right you are.  The spring and rod unit is detachable.  I have two A2 stocks if you're interested, but no recoil spring/rod assembly.  When buying a Choate stock you'd better do it in person, many of them are crooked.  In my experience, I bought 2 from CDNN and they're both not straight.  Last year at the SAR show I got yet another one in person, looked straight enough but it too was crooked.  I brought it back and got another that's straight.

Call Choate, I had two that I picked up from different sources and they exchanged them with ones that weren' t crooked.  They are good people to deal with, and promptly replaced the defective stocks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#4]
CDNN has the HK factory 93 collapsible stocks @ 399.95.  Not cheap but its the real thing. An MP5 stock will also work but it will be a little short.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
B&T has a side folder that will work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top