Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:40:14 AM EDT
Small numbers made a few months ago for an overseas contract.  Who here has tried one?  
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 8:17:43 AM EDT
[#1]

I've never seen them listed for sale. Some people said they made them for FALs as well, but I never saw them for sale. Fake ones are out there though.

I'f I could find one for sale online without any hoops to jump through I'd like to try one.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:52:24 AM EDT
[#2]
The firm is in the process of revamping their web site.  If you want one of the G-3 Vortexes, give the factory a call at 480 964-1818 as they are in stock.  And yes, he made them for the metric FAL as well.  I have one on my para FAL clone.   This is very serious hardware -- not like these cheap knock-offs and priced accordingly.  You're getting 8620 steel (not screw stock) and center-point precision ground, RC 38 Core and RC 58-60 Surface.  'Bout as robust as can be had. The Vortex is currently being evaluated by JLD, btw.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top