Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2005 9:25:12 PM EDT
It's  true. Unless someone else ran the add. ( this kind of thing is not unheard of )
Just saw it in the 8/20/05 Shotgun news, pg110.  Top Notch parts is for sale

Kit  W/ kaboodle

Molds, machines, sales manual, NIB micrometers ( Todd say's "What are those for?") and global domination strategy.

The least depreciated item will probably be the Customer service SOP book. Never been used but has had the first few pages ripped out when thay were low on TP. They are probably still using my rush order slip from 1999 as a bookmark.

Any takers..........................?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
It's true...

He says so on HK-54...

It would be nice if someone would get his SW5 cast receiver shit so we could make some nice receivers...

I wonder what he would sell that setup for...

Hey Bailey, how much do you want for your SW5 cast receiver equipment ?

Post a price on your site... I'll find it.

The industry is lacking receivers... even if there were more stamped ones, I think that plenty of people would buy
the cast receivers...

Bailey, how much ?
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's true...

He says so on HK-54...

It would be nice if someone would get his SW5 cast receiver shit so we could make some nice receivers...

I wonder what he would sell that setup for...

Hey Bailey, how much do you want for your SW5 cast receiver equipment ?

Post a price on your site... I'll find it.

The industry is lacking receivers... even if there were more stamped ones, I think that plenty of people would buy
the cast receivers...

Bailey, how much ?

Actually, I would like to have all the molds and tooling for them.

I have never thought that a cast rec was the right way to do a MP5, so I would hold of on that part.
The rest....could be a good investment if done right.
Bones, should we open up shop? Multi-state operation? I do the small parts you make the recs? Look out HK world here we come!!! LOL!
CH

ETA: THOUGH.....I bet Toad placed that ad to fuck with TGrove. You heard it here first! After TGs going out of business stunt I woudl not be suprised at all.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Cape... if the price was right I cannot imagine why someone wouldn't buy
all that cast equipment.

Those receivers are tough and are a great platform for a clone build.

If the right person or smith bought the equipment, then I would certainly build
another clone... a rifle next time around.

It could be a real money maker for someone... I mean look at all the milled receivered rifles that Arsenal Inc. sells...
they get top dollar for them, even though they are heavier guns.

There are several advantages to the milled/cast receivers.... I think the industry still needs them.

Hell the industry needs 94 receivers period. Someone should jump on that deal.... that is, if Bailey doesn't go crazy and
ask a Gazillion dollars for the stuff.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Cape... if the price was right I cannot imagine why someone wouldn't buy
all that cast equipment.

Those receivers are tough and are a great platform for a clone build.

If the right person or smith bought the equipment, then I would certainly build
another clone... a rifle next time around.

It could be a real money maker for someone... I mean look at all the milled receivered rifles that Arsenal Inc. sells...
they get top dollar for them, even though they are heavier guns.

There are several advantages to the milled/cast receivers.... I think the industry still needs them.

Hell the industry needs 94 receivers period. Someone should jump on that deal.... that is, if Bailey doesn't go crazy and
ask a Gazillion dollars for the stuff.

Oh I know the cast receivers are hell for stout. Just not my thing. Like I said, I would love to have the molds for hte other parts!
CH

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:57:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Bones and CH,
I doubt the ad was to fuck with me, if so, whatever.  The cast SW5 tooling has been for sale, its affordable if that is what you want, $100k range, but thats the tooling, then you need someone to run it accross there machines or buy machines.

Todd@ORF

Yep. Wouldnt be my first rodeo

I am not interested in the rec, just the molds and tooling or the misc parts. That I know I can have built here locally with a few flips thru the cardfile. The only part that really concerns me is dealign with TB.
CH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top