Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2005 8:06:30 PM EDT
I send an email to Jayson @ IGF On Aug 11th, it's now 22nd and I haven't received a response, has anyone else got the same problem?  I'm not sure if my email just didn't get through or if he's out of town.

TIA.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:38:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I received an e-mail from him on Friday, 19 Aug.

He did say that he was very busy.

Don
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:50:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I wouldnt worry to much. Just try again. In this day and age, lots of email gets hammered by spam blockers and sometimes they just flat out get missed.

CH
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:40:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Have had a couple of recent e-mails from Jayson.  My experience is that he's been very good about responding.  You're emails could have been filtered out by some spam blocker, or just fallen through the cracks.  Will also say that he's way ahead of schedule on my build and it sounds like ti will be shipping out in the next two weeks. (It sounds like I just lucked out and he happened to be building a bunch of HK94 clones, so he added mine to the pile).

Although I have no prior experience with IGF, I have to say that from everything I've read the are "Top Notch" (sorry for the pun).  My experience so far has confirmed this.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:35:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I received a response on the 14th for an e-mail I sent on the 13th. It was an ongoing correspondence since the 10th-11th.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys, I'll try again and see what happens.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:07:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Just got an e-mail from Jayson this evening.

Don
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#7]
I received a response to my second email attempt from Jayson this evening, apparantly the first one was lost in cyber space.

Thanks guys
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:36:15 PM EDT
[#8]
It happens... believe me  

Wanna spill the goods on what you are going to have built  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top